this is why i get bullied

Reaction score
i tried to play valorant but i got bored after seeing rounds are like 60 seconds long who made that a thing

Reaction score
i tried to play valorant but i got bored after seeing rounds are like 60 seconds long who made that a thing
I gave Valorant a shot again after taking smack about it lately. The game just doesn't feel right to me, you don't realise when you get shot, crazy abilities all over the place, stupid gunplay and just toxic community, no thanks!

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
cs 1.6

I gave Valorant a shot again after taking smack about it lately. The game just doesn't feel right to me, you don't realise when you get shot, crazy abilities all over the place, stupid gunplay and just toxic community, no thanks!
this is very subjective

Reaction score
cs 1.6

this is very subjective
An opinion is subjective! More breaking news tomorrow!

Idk, I just feel like the shooting doesn't feel as crisp as CS:GO or Overwatch. Feels like you're shooting a water gun, if that makes sense?

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
An opinion is subjective! More breaking news tomorrow!

Idk, I just feel like the shooting doesn't feel as crisp as CS:GO or Overwatch. Feels like you're shooting a water gun, if that makes sense?
I feel like it wasn't more an opinion but facts that he strongly believes in from all the delusional CS fans.

Overwatch is like the opposite of "crisp" gun design. If you're talking about aim, then no it's most likely your brain is hardwired to play it like CS when the mechanical skills are nowhere close

Reaction score

Maybe we should play league of legends instead with @Sorle

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
its slow and bad, play csgo instead
They're both very slow since they're tactical FPS, don't require that much mechanical skill as other FPS games but if you've never played Valorant it's just harder than CSGO aim wise. Killing people in CSGO is just way easier compared to the older versions, you flick to their general direction, don't even need to microadjust to headshot and just spray, the big hitboxes, 30 bullets and a tight spray pattern will guarantee you a kill 80% of the time. In Valorant you have to take your time being accurate while being as fast as you can, you start spraying and you will not hit anything because of how thin the hitboxes are and that there isn't a set spray pattern after 5+ bullets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They're both very slow since they're tactical FPS, don't require that much mechanical skill as other FPS games but if you've never played Valorant it's just harder than CSGO aim wise
valorant is better if u want to focus mainly on aim, as the movement in it is very slow compared to other fps such as csgo, essnetially making aiming a very dominant skill

Reaction score
They're both very slow since they're tactical FPS, don't require that much mechanical skill as other FPS games but if you've never played Valorant it's just harder than CSGO aim wise. Killing people in CSGO is just way easier compared to the older versions, you flick to their general direction, don't even need to microadjust to headshot and just spray, the big hitboxes, 30 bullets and a tight spray pattern will guarantee you a kill 80% of the time. In Valorant you have to take your time being accurate while being as fast as you can, you start spraying and you will not hit anything because of how thin the hitboxes are and that there isn't a set spray pattern after 5+ bullets.
tf2 scout the way to go

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
valorant is better if u want to focus mainly on aim, as the movement in it is very slow compared to other fps such as csgo, essnetially making aiming a very dominant skill
The max speed is slightly lower than CS but the playermodels and hitboxes are thinner, abilities and buy round positioning also make it extremely easy to play it fast paced.
tf2 scout the way to go
Only reason because movement shooters don't succeed is because people have shit mechanics, 350ms and can't do 2+2.

Reaction score
The max speed is slightly lower than CS but the playermodels and hitboxes are thinner, abilities and buy round positioning also make it extremely easy to play it fast paced.

Only reason because movement shooters don't succeed is because people have shit mechanics, 350ms and can't do 2+2.
real unfortunate, diabolical was genuinely fun asf too

Reaction score
the max walking speed in csgo is 250u i believe, walking around on valorant with a pistol out feels like walking with an awp on csgo, might be me though

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
We can play some unrated if you want ryebread736#choco and Xeronise #VRrdy