Tickets idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was thinking that we should do so when a officer gives a ticket to a players car we should be able to type in a reason before giving the ticket (of course also do so the player are able to see the ticket reason) and also do so an officer sir are able to remove a ticket in case it was placed unfairly (should only be the officer that gave the ticket to the player that should be able to remove it)

¨+support , been thinking of this too. Would be really good.

Reaction score
+Support, would help with whatever moans may come up in OOC such as "omg y was my car ticketedzz"!

Reaction score
I'm not too concerned about people filling in some bogus reason as that can easily be reported/shown to admins. The main thing I see happening with this, is the fact that people often times shoot someone while they're typing because they know they're essentially defenseless, so I see this going the same way, so perhaps making a list of possible choices of why you'd be giving a ticket before using the ticket, although for most cases it's self explanatory of what the reason was.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs;n10399 said:
I'm not too concerned about people filling in some bogus reason as that can easily be reported/shown to admins. The main thing I see happening with this, is the fact that people often times shoot someone while they're typing because they know they're essentially defenseless, so I see this going the same way, so perhaps making a list of possible choices of why you'd be giving a ticket before using the ticket, although for most cases it's self explanatory of what the reason was.

Attacking someone because they're defenseless due typing a ticket reason is totally fail RP. No one should do that.

"We can't let rule breakers hold us back, ban them all." -Luke Person (2013)

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Attacking someone because they're defenseless due typing a ticket reason is totally fail RP. No one should do that.

Of course it's fail RP, but I'm not even simply talking about shooting them, but driving off as well. So I think just having a select number of options to quick choose from would be better.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Quick options would be good in terms of acting quick. But I think we should be able to add our custom text too. So pre-set options + a box to add our own reason would be nice. We could use whichever options that is fit.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

And just saying but it it not kinda fail rp to drive away while getting a ticket or else just make a rule that's say you cant drive away while getting a ticket or just do so when your ticket for you car is being write then do so the persons cars just freazes that feature should not be too hard to do

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Getting advantage of someone not being able to move is failRP, this includes killing someone or running away from them while they are typing to you. The current ticketing system lets you move while ticketing but if we get an option in the future that lets us write ticket reasons and someone drives away with his vehicle while the officer is writing a ticket reason, that would be failRP. It is abusing the game mechanics kind of.

But of course, lets say that the feature was added. If an officer runs to a moving vehicle and starts ticketing him thinking that he would need to stop otherwise it would be failRP, he would be wrong. Just trying to make it clear what situations could be considered as failRP, it's all common sense ^^

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Yeah I know I also ment that like when you pull ppl over

Reaction score
Ruby said:

beautiful saying from luke person, you forgot to add 2013.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

Fixd .

Status
Not open for further replies.