Time to reveal, who I really am.

Reaction score
Hi, Perpheads community members. My name is Marcus.
I am 19 years old, I live in a small suburban town in Denmark.
If you click on my profile it says, I joined in 2017. But that is not correct.
I've have had an extra user, where I was from nearly the beginning of Perp! I remember the old perp like it was last week, and I gotta say you are making fantastic improvements with the server @Xquality & @Bolli i. I really appreciate spending my time there, developing my self, and helping other people, and catching a beer with some friends.
So you might wonder but wait. What was your other name then? It has been kept a secret for so long, but now I gotta admit that I am Niccolo Makaveli also known under another name change as Dimitry Sleszkov. If you remember me, I would be happy to talk to you again, talk about old days!
TinySlayer is very good to catching alt accounts. I had switched out 80% of the hardware in my PC and changed IP and stuff. But he still managed to catch. Good job Tiny haha!!!
I wanna thank @TinySlayer for handling the situation well and understanding my frustration. I decided ofcourse to be honest with him. He decided to give me another shot, maybe because I am behaving well ;) And I do a lot of passive RP. I was on my way to host a barbeque party in suburbs 3, the city was invited, but before I bought the house, Tinyslayer wrote to me. I spend a lot of time on Perpheads, and I really support the staff and the whole server. It is not about some people having a good time, it is about an entire community having the best time together. Great events, great passive RP, great community, great staff, everything is great on perpheads. I am happy to be back and happy that this has been revealed now. I love you Perpheads. <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Goodbye, you won't be missed. You show little to no remorse for your actions joking about how you got caught and were saying "I hid everything" then even going to the point and arguing with @John Daymon about it, I can't speak for all the community mind you but I along with many others won't miss you, to further my point you tried to justify it by saying "it was only for a second" or something, I would say you would be missed if you had done the right thing and owned up to it, better that than take the staff and the community for idiots and lie.

I don't like ban evaders, especially ban evaders who evade over a ban that is only 3 weeks.

You can rate negatively but look at it this way. Bans are in place for people who can't be allowed on the server to have a chance to re-read the rules and get to better grips with them so those people can return to the community and not be re-banned, everyone else has to wait out bans why shouldn't he? Ban evading takes a bit of time to set up so he had plenty of time to re-think his actions.

Reaction score
Cya in 6 months. Was fun playing with you to be honest. I am just so shocked that I was deceived by you pretending to be a sweater :(

Anyway, I feel like you should receive two awards at the next perpheads award thing:

Most bans on record - Both accounts combined = 23 bans. More bans than @GrimReaper and @Logan Finch
Longest time ban evading - I'm surprised you weren't caught early on.

In all honesty though, it was fun playing with you, although a lot of community members may disagree and I can relate to that.

Reaction score
I don't like ban evaders, especially ban evaders who evade over a ban that is only 3 weeks.

5415f7bea99c0d4d491ef273a8aa73bd.png

WHAT

Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1503007616,1503007566][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you @Mango ! I really did my best pretending to be a sweater. It was hillarious. Thanks for the good times we had. Friends, and enemies, it was both fun!! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503007693][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Time to reveal who i really am"
You're not some master hacker or something, your 19 and know how to change your ip. Fucking hell, I don't know what is edgier, you or the katana on your wall. Just fuck off with your fedora rather than cause the staff team problems.
Mate ive been playing for 5 months. I just had to choose a subject name, like what else? Come on. I know that i did a good job:)

Reaction score
"Time to reveal who i really am"
You're not some master hacker or something, your 19 and know how to change your ip. Fucking hell, I don't know what is edgier, you or the katana on your wall. Just fuck off with your fedora rather than cause the staff team problems.

Calm down bro he is just stating who he is jeez u might burn off ur eyebrows in the flames

WAIT

Phone kys

Deleted member 1235

Matt, I also suffered terrible depression, psychosis, and so on. But I dont use it as an excuse. :) Get on with it mate. Happy to see you around and thanks for your nice comment!
[DOUBLEPOST=1503007616,1503007566][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you @Mango ! I really did my best pretending to be a sweater. It was hillarious. Thanks for the good times we had. Friends, and enemies, it was both fun!! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503007693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mate ive been playing for 5 months. I just had to choose a subject name, like what else? Come on. I know that i did a good job:)

Get in line, 95% of perp players are either mentally ill or just autistic kids.

(Can't negative rate the facts :booty:)

Reaction score
Its a shame all i seem to see is you being minge in game. I've had to report you too many times and i really hope you start to reform your act because from my eyes you have certainly not kept "good behaviour".
From running people over as RC, to suicide RP, to spamming fake 911 calls.

Use this chance to reform.
If not, i will continue to see you as possibly the worst current offender for constantly breaking rules.
thanks!!!!!

Reaction score
Oh well, I miss playing perp with you already. You've pretty much been around since I started playing again and you have been and still are a very good friend to me. Hope to see you in 6 months again.

ps dont ban evade again u mug :^)

Reaction score
I got to be honest with you Marcus, I got to agree with @Itzryzo a little bit. I have seen you quite a few times being a bit mingy and breaking a few rules now and there but I have also seen you be good and passive RP a lot which sort of balances it out? Basically what I'm saying is that your not any cleaner than anyone else but you still have your ups and downs. I definitely feel that you should read over the rules, Not necessarily revise them but just familiarize yourself with them. I'm sure with you being 19 you have a decent amount of common sense which helps you a lot with staying within the rules. That's how I myself haven't been banned for almost 6 months as I have grown up to a point where I now use common sense without even knowing it and with you being 3 years older than me I feel you will be fine. Just please take the time to read the rules and prove me wrong. :)
No more ban evading tho. :stop:

Reaction score
If I'm correct in remembering you're the bloke who replied to me stating that you broke a rule with "I know, I'm a minge."

If that's the case, I don't believe I'll be missing you anytime soon. Your attitude is terrible.

Reaction score
Honestly, i don't understand why you didn't get a permanent, ban evasion is never okay and you should just get the normal punishment, why i think this is because of ryzo (i agree with him) you can be mingey, and you break a few rules here and there

EDIT: after seeing someone's reply with rimlicking to try get unbanned sooner, i agree with him, honestly just wait out your ban and be GRATEFUL that it isn't permanent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im unavaliable to comment @Sarah Knight
I would appreciate if you didnt reply anymore, as i am getting tired of your toxic negative behaviour.
I turned a bad situation, into a positive humorous situation. I know what I did was bad, but I have talked with the staff about it. Goodbye & Have a nice day!

Reaction score
Im unavaliable to comment @Sarah Knight
I would appreciate if you didnt reply anymore, as i am getting tired of your toxic negative behaviour.
I turned a bad situation, into a positive humorous situation. I know what I did was bad, but I have talked with the staff about it. Goodbye & Have a nice day!
May you tell me what servers you played almost 5 years on?

Reaction score
Your other forum account was registered in august 2015, two years after PH started. You joined two years ago, not 4-5. You even state in an apology from January this year that you had been playing for something more than a year.

Cya in 6 months. Was fun playing with you to be honest. I am just so shocked that I was deceived by you pretending to be a sweater :(

Anyway, I feel like you should receive two awards at the next perpheads award thing:

Most bans on record - Both accounts combined = 23 bans. More bans than @GrimReaper and @Logan Finch
Longest time ban evading - I'm surprised you weren't caught early on.

In all honesty though, it was fun playing with you, although a lot of community members may disagree and I can relate to that.
Doesn't beat RyanTheRussianDog's ban evasion

https://perpheads.com/members/dimitry-slezskov.4075/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology.23080/