Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ayjay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: TimThriller
Your Roleplay Name: Emily Miller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42661901

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alright, let me start of by first apologising for my butched first attempt at this, let me do it properly.
I would like to take the time to apologise properly for my misstakes. It has now been over 2 years since i received my ban for cheating on the server.
I have been deserving of this and i believe that i infact have served my time. From the moment i got banned i have never actually left the forums, i've been keeping an eye on the server
and seen all the fun i missed and all the amazing progress the server has made. I feel ashamed that i did something so childish and robbed myself of the opportunity to play on one of the best gmod servers.
This will not be a prolonged apology with lots of fill words to make it look more sincere, but this is as real as it can get.
Ayjay, im truly sorry for what i did and i really hope you believe that i might deserve a second chance because if i do get it, i will make it my active mission to always show gratitude towards you and the community.
No more major rule breakage, absolute 0% tolerance against any form of cheating period. Personally i believe that im in one of does situations where words don't really mean to much, but my actions will show
that i have learned from failures and i have taken the lessons to heart and grown as a induvidual. Thank you for taking the time to read this, here's hoping for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.