To: Fredy ( Abuse of powers )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fredy, i know you can read this before you delete it, so be a man and take it against your face. I've made several posts on my other accounts about you abusing your powers, and you have just deleted them all, and banned my accounts. Hard to know the truth to the public?

If anyone expect Fredy reads this; I've made posts about Fredy abusing his powers in raids, and he deleted the posts and perma banned all my accounts.

Trande

Well, how about you then use the "Admin complain" section, and make a proper one. You also insulted the whole community with your old spam shit. What the hell do you expect?

Reaction score
Trande said:
Well, how about you then use the "Admin complain" section, and make a proper one. You also insulted the whole community with your old spam shit. What the hell do you expect?
How about you stfu? The whole community is threating the owners like famous celebreties. So why don't you take the truth?

Trande

Trande said:
Well, I don't care what others think about the owner, nor do I care what you think about the Owners. The only way chaging something would be making it properly. Use the stupid complain section, and stop acting like a mad 8 year old child. And you're not in the position to tell anyone to shut the fuck up. You're fucking raging, because you can't follow simple rules. Everyone should feel bad for you, because your life is so damn boring that you have to spam this forum every minute.

Reaction score
Trande said:
Well, i don't spam the forums every minute so you're wrong there.. And do you really want a corrupt owner that is one of the people who owns the server you play on?

Reaction score
razorbladez;n25910 said:
Fredy, i know you can read this before you delete it, so be a man and take it against your face. I've made several posts on my other accounts about you abusing your powers, and you have just deleted them all, and banned my accounts. Hard to know the truth to the public?

If anyone expect Fredy reads this; I've made posts about Fredy abusing his powers in raids, and he deleted the posts and perma banned all my accounts.

I banned you from the forums you because you spammed our forums. If you really want to make a serious claim you very well could have in one single post.
Now what are you even claiming here? That I abuse my admin powers? I don't even play on the server. I have a full 1 week of playtime since and including the beta time of the server (~may last year). This is exactly half the playtime you have. In all this time there was exactly one case where you could make that I abused my admin powers. It was ~3-4 months ago, no one was affected and it was because I forgot to disable godmode. Cops raided us and they couldn't kill me because of the godmode, I wondered why they couldn't kill me, I remembered that I still had godmode turned on and killed my self. They came back and successfully raided us.
Now obviously there is no reason for me to turn godmode on to defend my drugs anyways since I already have unlimited money (~10^15$)

On the other hand you have a long history of breaking the rules of our server as you can see here.
http://perpheads.com/sourcebans/inde...521097&Submit=
So obviously after 10 bans on record even then you wouldn't change and thus we banned you.
You don't want to make any productive claims you are just mad that you were banned.
So fucking deal with it and stop spamming us.

Fredy

Reaction score
Okay why is my comment deleted -.-
Well said btw fredy , really something you cant say anything against to anymore.

Trande

Fredy said:
razorbladez;n25910 said:

I banned you from the forums you because you spammed our forums. If you really want to make a serious claim you very well could have in one single post.
Now what are you even claiming here? That I abuse my admin powers? I don't even play on the server. I have a full 1 week of playtime since and including the beta time of the server (~may last year). This is exactly half the playtime you have. In all this time there was exactly one case where you could make that I abused my admin powers. It was ~3-4 months ago, no one was affected and it was because I forgot to disable godmode. Cops raided us and they couldn't kill me because of the godmode, I wondered why they couldn't kill me, I remembered that I still had godmode turned on and killed my self. They came back and successfully raided us.
Now obviously there is no reason for me to turn godmode on to defend my drugs anyways since I already have unlimited money (~10^15$)

On the other hand you have a long history of breaking the rules of our server as you can see here.
So obviously after 10 bans on record even then you wouldn't change and thus we banned you.
You don't want to make any productive claims you are just mad that you were banned.

Fredy
You just wrecked him. Mistakes happen.

Reaction score
Fredy played on the server?! what is this madness, although I'm pretty sure he was growing drugs in no clip on the test server... naughty naughty...

Hax

Reaction score
horsefetus+rolled+user+vigilum+_fe2b55adb0ae62140f10fd193a2af0a5.jpg

I want to see the demo

Reaction score
Fredy said:
razorbladez;n25910 said:

Fredy
Well said

Reaction score
Even if this actually was a legitimate complaint nothing could ever be done about it if you don't post any kind of evidence. Right now you're just accusing him of abusing his powers, with nothing to back up your claim. How about you show us a demo? But obviously a demo wouldn't show anything either since Fredy doesn't even play on the server in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.