Tom Hill

rat

Reaction score
For the majority of my time at PERP (albeit short in comparison to many others,) I have known Tom as nothing but a bit of a troll.

However, in the past day, I have witnessed an outstanding amount of professionalism and effort I did not know he had/was willing to contribute. Tom Hill has, in my eyes, redefined himself.

Here's to you, tomhill.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It just shows, when certain people are given the chance to shine they burn the fucking eyes out of everyone.
An extremely brilliant staff member with surplus ability to progress further within the staff team.

Well done Tom!

Reaction score
Good guy, needs to have an Initial D soundboard for when he physguns people into sits

Reaction score
I was one of the people who thought it would be a good idea to actually give tom a chance as he has shown me in the past in administrative situations that he's capable of dealing with people violating our server rules, I told Tom to make his last application because I believed that he could do it aslong as he wasn't messing about with his rank, after watching him for a couple of weeks I will have to say that I got impressed quickly, I didn't believe that Tom would be a member of the community to change his style of gameplay that quick. When we sat down in our meeting yesterday we came to the conclusion that we should give Tom one chance, because after all; We've had some people in the past who we saw improving rapidly doing great jobs as a staff member, thus making Tom was the ideal decision

Keep going Tom! You can go far

Reaction score
i respect tom hill, i think he is a good man with good intentions and i think he will be a good staff

Reaction score
Tom has been apart of this community for a hell of a long time, I think he had really proven himself as a legitimate and worthy staff member.