Tom Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fl00wxKAG207qOCFgiHbXkCB6XVQXigucUDxuYFSjFwn7aAHSYE5McmcrHp0YXV3w-LQwa0cwI6hIDSxb8af_e0fgzS9VFB03QEImCfVTDmkmdusrlF4XzXCJkJx8RfnxbwNtcY

STEAM NAME: tomhillm8

IN-GAME NAME: Tom Hill

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Firstly, I'd like to point out that I admit that I have a load of warnings and bans. The majority of these warnings were from 2014 on the first two months I was playing on the server. I managed to accumulate twelve warnings over the time span of two months back when I was known as Thomas George.

However, don't let this bad record put you off. It is a well known fact that Grave Dinosaur and Bean Can both have terrible records respectively, but Grave has gotten himself to the rank of Administrator and I would consider him to be an excellent staff member. Just because my record is bad doesn't mean I'll be terrible, just look at Bean and Grave as an example.

My previous two applications have gotten a rather positive rating.
e5a8eb6efc542f6815d5ae7fb3721307.png

78ae5509374b2621c54679e2dbfc4df4.png

Anyways, enough about that.

FmTrM74yv38A9Cdy3uw2j8oxz-3mEntxtxRRSHeU8KdrcZ0LN7reXDNpVlbBXu-ToamX7IwKlcJNnWWZfeA0kFr5R3C8whUajZpnVeLlp94yad6gY0mERvK16QNDdJUqDMWbbTI

Hello there, my name is Tom Hill. I live in Poole in Dorset; home to the world’s second largest natural harbour and the first scouting camp. With great pleasure, I’d like to announce that I have no VAC bans on record (hacking is for losers) and I have 2873 hours on Garry’s Mod as of 17/10/2016. I am extremely active on all platforms of the community, including the forums, teamspeak and in-game. I am on all platforms daily. Some might think that my In-Character persona causes problems, but this was also a stereotype which was defied by another good friend (and successful staff member) @FedorableTheSequel.

oDOK1KEP91cCwhhWHtJX7s57UfDye-EYOiKBgda-H7EOf5E6hYNFkZWc242ost2a-g_ud0wK9acb82qgvlzxfY8al5nynlcazG0VrCf4JWJPN_xdMv6vA7Z7ixZdG2cz-snA58g

I feel that I have most certainly improved from my past in terms of attitude towards the server and I have an excellent knowledge of the rules now.

I also consider myself to be an excellent roleplayer, here are some examples:

• Restaurant manager at McHill’s - a restaurant chain designed by JustFedorable based on McDonalds along with @Chris [email protected].

• Judge at Murtsley’s law firm, another good example of quality passive roleplay in the community.

• Recent promotion to Sergeant and Officer of the Month award within the PLPD, which demonstrates my ability to follow the rules, handle people, and my understanding of the laws - several key qualities that a staff member should have.

• Just over a year ago I was involved in the successful BBC News roleplay as a presenter.

• Recent trial member of Internal Affairs within the PLPD.
  • Upcoming community held event.
  • Newly appointed position as Police Training Officer within the PLPD.
  • Helping new players.
    780c04e449ec876eda6121c44518efbc.png

@GraveDinosaur recently allowed me to shadow and handle a couple of reports under the supervision of himself and several other staff members, and I received positive feedback on these. Furthermore, a recent recommendation received a majority of positive feedback, which shows how others have seen me change for the better:

https://perpheads.com/threads/tom-hill.17844/

I frequently submit reports on the server, and when necessary I post an action request:

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-joel-cat.17819/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-mraaron.17818/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-chapladeen.20175/

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am active on teamspeak. Infact, I’m on teamspeak daily and I regularly interact with other users in the teamspeak channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to point out to say that if Bean Can, or Grave Dinosaur (both with a high amount of bans and warnings) are able to repair their reputation above all adversity, and become rightfully trusted with staff positions, there is no reason why I cannot either. Other than that, I’d like to thank you personally for reading my enforcer application and wish myself luck.

Reaction score
+support people think hes a minge, but he's a good roleplayer and has loads of experience. I honestly look up to Tom. I constantly see him on TS and his expert member forum tag shows that he is very active on the forums. He's a part of the police department's training office which shows that he is familiar with the laws of Paralake. We need people like you in the staff team. I hope you get accepted.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Tom has been in this community now for some time and has developed mixed emotions through the whole community. Some people find him an absolute minge who doesn't give two shits about the server and just wants to minge and annoy people! But there're others who actually think that he is the best member of the community a nice guy who does like to roleplay throughout the server and enjoy his time , which at the moment I'm one of those people! Tom has done some cringy af stuff throughout his time in the community and I've witnessed them too and I must say they were annoying but funny af , but that's not really the point. The point is that Tom has tried to become enforcer multiple times but his application has been rejected by the corrupt staff team the staff team and that never stops him from applying each and every time!

So , I'm going to be supporting his application and I'm prepared for the cringy ratings !

Deleted member 5193

+Support
I like you. You're a funny guy and at the same time can (sometimes) be serious. I've seen you play a lot more seriously in the police force recently and you've taken on some pretty good supervisor cases which you've dealt with nicely, to add to this you've joined internal affairs which shows you can definitely be trusted and respected. Best of luck!

Reaction score
+Support
You are extremely active on pretty much everything community-wide. You don't really make good first impressions on people. The last 2 times I saw you was when I was putting you in jail, you were screaming "RDA" and another time you were screaming "RDM". I've seen you as an officer, and you seem to take it a lot more serious. You have a perfect mix between funny, and serious. Which is the perfect blend for staff. Even though I don't play with you often, this is definitely a support.

Reaction score
I also consider myself to be an excellent roleplayer, here are some examples:

• walking away from gunpoint
• metal gear rp

Seems legit. But no, Tom has, like I wrote in his previous application, has improved alot from when I first met him earlier in the year and shows that he understands and can enforce the rules to a professional standard

Reaction score
  • Since nothing has really changed since your last enforcer app, I will just leave the same reply here:
  • To be honest Tom you are one of the best candidates looking at all the ppl. that applied for it during this period. You have always been a true and banterous friend to me, but even if I wouldn't have known you as close as I do, I'd still say that you improved a lot during the past months. So, make Perpheads great again lil Tom and make Uncle Cole proud will ya.
    thumbs-up-matt-leblanc.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
-suport got mad and killed me when i knifed him in cs and took his autosniper.

No, but seriously, Tom is an excellent candidate. He's friendly to most people, (I'm an exception) and an all round nice guy, who has matured greatly in the last few months alone. Great guy all round.
+Support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.