Tom Hill's application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been in situations where he has dealt with an admin sit as if he was the staff member. He dealt with it amazingly and was so kind to both sides of the arguments and was superb to investigate and deal with the sit. Clear +SUPPORT from me

M

Reaction score
I have already wrote a relatively in depth recommendation for Tom, which a lot of people seemed to agree with. It's been a while since his last applications and I certainly feel that he has matured a lot; he has extensive rule and law knowledge and this is reflected by his PD whitelist rank: 'Corporal'.

Grave let him handle several reports (or at least, do the 'investigation' bit), and this was done exceptionally from the outset. I have full confidence that Tom would take the role seriously and do it justice.

Reaction score
Neutral, Tom is a nice lad and a reformed man, however this will be denied and will have to apply many times like me.

If he does get it give him a jetpack when he gets mod :)

Deleted member 1235

I've noticed recently that tom has matured and showed a good understanding of the rules. He even attempted to arrest me at my cotton farm as he knew he's be breaking the rules by ignoring crimes whilst a LEO :booty:. He is probably the most loved man on Perp (those who say otherwise are to be shot). He is approachable by all and virtually never looses his anger or tempter, except for no russian...

Reaction score
+support adds realism

No, Tom has shown a great improvement in his attitude and RP over the time that I have seen him, and is extremely calm and understanding in situations that require him to be so. I believe he'd be able to enforce the rules efficiently and be a great staff member on the team.

Reaction score
Didn't notice this one.

Tom Hill is by far one of my favourite community members.

He is incredibly active, both on the forum, In-game, and on TS.

He knows how to RP well, as evidenced by the aforementioned RP things.

He is a great lad, rarely gets angry/salty, and knows the rules and laws well.

He posteth onley they dankest maymays in the shoutbox.

All round great bloke.

+Support

Reaction score
User has been warned for Forum Rule 2.4 - Constructive Supports

I +support this application! Tom hasn't been breaking any rules lately and hes a top notch banter roleplayer. I can see him doing my admin sits :)

18gjzr.jpg

EDIT: Dang apparently making a joke is 2.4

Last edited:
Reaction score
You called me a "Fucking retard" when I confiscated a weapon while a cop near a shootout. I wasn't in direct fire and there was no thread but I remember you calling me a fucking retard multiple times, I was pretty new and I didn't know that it wasn't allowed. Seems like you need to be more friendly to new people.

-support.

Reaction score
I don't know Tom very well and the only time we have really met is when were both members of the PD and based upon his conduct within the PD I can say he's quite a competent role player when he chooses to be.
Tom Hill from what I have seen is mostly known for his "banter" and this has got him into trouble multiple times and it wasn't too long ago when he was banned for a few months.
I believe people when they say he has changed but I have only really seen this change for about a month or two and maybe it's a chance that I don't see him enough to see when he shines but I look at his past and how recent it was it brings a bit of concern to me.
I personally think that maybe it's a bit too soon for him to become a moderator and I mean this in the least offensive way possible but I think it's too much of a risk to take when I have only been seeing this serious side of Tom for around just two months. Maybe I'm completely wrong and he turns out to be a great admin and it probably looks like I'm just a dick being the one of the few -supports but I simply think it's too soon for me to say that he's admin material.

TLDR - Small -Support.

Reaction score
-Support Biggest troll In the Perpheads community,acts like a kid, takes other players pictures and uses them as a profile picture, he would probably mess around as an enforcer too.

Kay

Reaction score
I haven't met Tom a lot of times In game , but when I do I mostly see him roleplaying with excellent standards , I know I know he could be a minge sometimes and he'll love to have a joke - But seriously doesn't everyone? He's already done some sits which have been supervised by multiple staff members (Which said in the Application) Including Administrators and he got a good responses from all of them. Which shows that he's already capable to do sits.
Overall I think that Tom will be much capable to become an Enforcer of the Perpheads Community , so my outcome which most people know by now is going to be supporting this application!

Good Luck Tom!

Reactions: M
Reaction score
I saw Tom on the server last night growing some pumpkins, he's not as energetic as he used to be. (and doesn't scream 24/7 anymore, which was my first impression of Tom anyways lmao)

What I'm saying here is, maybe it's really true you've changed for the good and should be given a chance.
Best of luck!

Neutral

Will keep it neutral until I have more information to provide, but for now keep it up!

Reaction score
You are popular in the community, and that is why you are getting so much support. I only see you sometimes and last time i saw you, you were in slums 2 with ShadowJoey shooting up in the air yelling...Although, this is "banter" It's this type of banter that get's people banned.

Apart from that, all i've heard of you is good things...I've seen good pasive rp from you!

I'm gonna stay neutral.

Reaction score
ad23d668040873d242d71e0d53b89eba.png

I'd like to say thanks for all those who gave positive feed back; I'm overwhelmed!

Reaction score
+support I have only met you a few times myself (mostly at bazaar) however I see your name nearly everywhere, from the forums, team speak and the server. Out of the times I have met you, you have shown very good rule knowledge and law knowledge. You are very mature and I feel you will suit the role of enforcer. Good luck Tom hill, I hope to see you on the staff team soon and I hope you will be a awnsering my reports :)

Reaction score
+Support

Tom and I had quite the history back then where I would get triggered by his foolery and he would call me "Fasool.Cant.Take.A.Joker", but that's all in the past now. I was a bit of a cunt to be honest :D. Today he decided to apologize about what happened in the past, then I decided to apologized for what I did. For those who say he's too "Immature" I guess this proves that you were wrong. I know for a fact that he has changed a lot and for the better. I can see him being an enforcer and enforcing the rules in the best way possible, therefor I wish he gets the chance to prove it.

Good Luck Tom!

Reaction score
+Support
Tom dealt with a situation I was involved in today, he acted calm and professional at all times, was firm, and the sit was dealt with quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.