Toni Rigatoni AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Toni Rigatoni/Tommy Desimone

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44627859

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This player decided to say that I talk like a kid with downs and Alzheimers. This was a clear violation of rule 1.1 and there was no reason for him to say that. I was talking to someone in OOC about what happened in a RP sit. Then he came out of no where and said that.

I think this player should be punished because this player clearly broke rule 1.1 and he should haven't have made that comment which was NOT needed or helped out in a conversation. This is clearly disrespect and there is no real reason for him to disrespect me like this.

Evidence (Demo Required):

185c462bbd.jpg

Tick:
NO TICK. The evidence provided was a screenshot.

Reaction score
You literally reported him for 1.1? I said 1.1 as a joke because people like you take one tiny little insult as the biggest offense. Not even school children would report something like this.

Reaction score
Can't take a simple joke?

You have got to be fucking kidding me. It's not as small as a "Simple joke", You're talking about a genetic disorder which plenty of people have. Down-syndrome+Alzheimers isn't something to joke about unless it's with a good friend who knows you're joking, in this case you said it purely to insult @Bean Can.

For this reason, I am giving my +Support.

Reaction score
I'll probably get Dumb ratings for this,and become another target for you,but..
IT'S NOT THAT SEVERE,DEAL WITH IT.

Reaction score
I'll probably get Dumb ratings for this,and become another target for you,but..
IT'S NOT THAT SEVERE,DEAL WITH IT.
Doesn't matter how severe it is, the person broke the rules and should be punished for it, you're literally saying I can run from gunpoint because it was not severe

Reaction score
This is honestly really stupid. Of course this is clear violation of 1.1, and don't even try to justify it. If your friend called a cop 'Downsyndrome with alzheimers' and said "IT'S A PRANK BRO" Does that make it right? No. It's still verbal abuse, no matter if it was meant as a joke.

Here is a pro tip: Make sure you are really good friends with someone if you really need to say that.

Reaction score
Could you post a demo, or perhaps a screenshot from your console? We can't see the full chat and you both seem salty for something that can have been said earlier. I can't give an honest opinion without having the full picture.

Reaction score
People are being so silly.
If you've offended someone and they feel the need to take action, you are violating a rule (in this case 1.1, but you will be violating this regardless).
Perhaps in this case I would just call you a tit and move on, but it's obvious to see why Bean Can would be offended.

Nasty piece of work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As multiple people have said, its Bean Can's choice wether or not he felt offended
Offence is taken, not given, so no matter how you try to justify it, he felt wronged and thought you broke the rules, hence the AR

Reaction score
My only argument with this is he didn't report me for what I said, he reported me because he doesn't like me. That's still fine but when you're pretending to actually be offended by it is absurd.

Reaction score
This is deffinately a clear violation of 1.1, and like John said it doesn't matter how severe it is as they're still breaking the rules. I think the player should be punished in all honesty, I do not like people who disrespect people like that as some people in this world do suffer from them things, and it is not something to joke about like you said earlier. The world is a disgrace these days...

Reaction score
This is a violation of rule 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour, As you do have evidential proof that he/her did say this regards to if he/her says its just a prank, As a result this player should be punished for his actions as he/her has broke the rules.

+Support

Reaction score
There is no doubt, he clearly broke 1.1 Disrespectful Behavior. Bean was offended by that insult and this why he should get a warning or something.

Reaction score
Accepted
The user has received a ban for 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour.
7000th ban

Status
Not open for further replies.