Murtsley's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Murtsley

IN-GAME NAME: Dalton Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to become an Enforcer because I'd like to give back to the community, I have all the necessary skills for becoming an Enforcer and I believe that the skills I developed during my time as a staff member hasn't faded. I like this server and the people in it. I think I'm a well founded member of the community and think that most would agree that I have good roleplay skills. I am a friendly person, with a good manner of handling rule breakages and I hope that the senior administration team agree with me on that.

I also feel that the staff team is quite thin sometimes, and I believe that if I rejoin the staff team, I can help ease the pressure on the rest of the team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I resigned because of inactivity, now that I'm back, I'd like to get back in the saddle.

MattIs

Ayyyy - You were one of the best and I miss the banter in the admin chat! You always responded to reports quickly! I want you back, like Miley cirrus wants her crack.

Reaction score
I was in sit with you in the PD, the way you explained what rules the person broke and how they broke them to @Madda was amazing. You have my support Murtsley

Reaction score
He was one of the best! BRING HIM BACK!

// Got warned for that so. (Spooky, you have received a warning for 2.4 Constructive supports.)
-Knows rules.
-Great roleplayer from what i have seen.
-Nice person

Last edited:
Reaction score
last time you where enforcer you where pretty dank, id like to see you back as an enforcer, +support

Ayjay

Reaction score
Listen mate,

From what I can see, you haven't been active on the server at all - You were a Moderator before, and fine that's great; however if you're coming back and you're ready to rumble I suggest you actually play the server for a week or so. Same applied for @Ben Lockwood and look where he is again?

Give it a week Murtsley.

Reaction score
I'd love to +Support you due to the fact that you WERE a staff member before, and could easily handle the rank of enforcer, but this is probably what's going to kill your application;
aebd771066.jpg

As said, I would love to +Support you

- Were a staff member before
- Has a good knowledge of the rules
- Active
- Friendly

But for now it's a +/- Neutral from me, due to the warning you recently received.

Reaction score
Gimme my Murtsley back

I can just say that Murtsley is an awesome role-player and was an awesome Staffmember, I'd really love to see him back in the team. I think that he would continue his duties as Enforcer/Moderator by his best abilities

Reaction score
+SUPPORT!
It's totally understandble why you had to go off the administrator's team, you had your exam's and your computer started freaking out. You were and still are one of my favorite moderator and i really wish too see you back in the staff team! I remember when we hade the shootout in the city garage and that is one of my best memories from perp, i also remember the chat we had in parker. All of this makes for a perfect personality that you have and great administrator skills. I really hope too see you in the staff team murt!

Reaction score
+Support

From what I've heard you were an amazing staff member. I think you are a great guy who totally deserves to become a staff member once again. I had Briefly seen you as an officer earlier this afternoon I believe? You're an amazing role player and even suggested that the supervisors should team up with each junior cop that was in the force at that time. Making it an amazing police force for the past hour before I had to go.

* You know the rules and laws

*You're a top notch role player.

* You are so calm when talking to people.

* Always friendly and good natured.

Can't wait to see you back as a staff member <3

Reaction score
You know the rules and laws very well, you were a brilliant member on the staff team and you would be great to be on it again! You can handle the role and should be given the rank once more.

+support

Reaction score
Why you should accept Murtsley:
He takes a Fredo-a-day as payment, also he's an ex-moderator. I see no reason why he should be declined. He has sufficient experience of the rules and in administration within the community. May I also add he's an alright lad.

It's a yes from me, you're through to the next round.

Reaction score
Denied

Having just rejoined after a long period of inactivity the Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready to hold a position within the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.