Trade In Car for same value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
-Being able to trade your Car in for another Car equal of value.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- No longer have to sell your car for 50% when you want something cheaper or equal value.
- This is a very common thing at every car dealer you will find across America and Canada at least.
- Give people more variety on vehicles they can own without making them have to grind for years to get mad cars in garage just to drive one.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
-Maybe make it feel less grindy, but realistically, its not like engine upgrades, or paint would be included in this.
-Also if you going to want another car, incase one gets destroyed not like you gonna be doing this anyways.

Reaction score
I get where you come from but in general there's a saying once your car leaves the showroom it halves in price already. It's not realistic at all to be able to drive your car around and then just trade it in for a car that's equally priced as yours was when you bought it.

Reaction score
I agree with @curak here. As much as I'd like this to happen, I don't think it's very realistic. Once you purchase a new car and drive it off the dealership, it already suffers a significant price drop. Being able to come back weeks later and trade it in for a newer car of the same value is too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.