Trading

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve been playing CS for a few weeks straight now and I had built up my inventory for a while and I was interested in trying to go into trading, I don’t know how I would go ahead but I was wondering if anyone from PH has any tips/tutorials or any sorts of groups I can join for trading.

Thank you to those who read or may help.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I’ve been playing CS for a few weeks straight now and I had built up my inventory for a while and I was interested in trying to go into trading, I don’t know how I would go ahead but I was wondering if anyone from PH has any tips/tutorials or any sorts of groups I can join for trading.

Thank you to those who read or may help.
I give you 1 case for knife yes

Reaction score
TF2 Trading > CS:GO Trading. If you actually want to have fun and make loads of money move over to TF2.

Reaction score
Unfortunately CS:GO trading is fully dead and the only way of achieving your dream inventory is by gambling or pouring in thousands of hard earned dollars. Bring back 2015 trading :p

Reaction score
@Aquaa if you remember this you're elligible for veterans discount
4gkniavn46131.jpg

Reaction score
The 7 day trade hold completely killed it and the smart traders are moving over to TF2 because it doesn’t have it and its more fun. Ik loads of people who have traded over their skins to TF2 keys. It’s the best decision if you want to continue trading for a few racks