Powerful Quotes

Reaction score
So, I know many people love those emotional, inspirational and uprising type of quotes and recently I've been interested in a certain poem my English teacher had introduced to me named: 'Invictus' in the poem the words that stood out the most were the last two lines:

'I am the master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul,'

I get a weird shiver every time I read this since the meaning behind it is complex and full of meaning and truth, yet some don't recognise it and just disregard it. I take it as some sort of motivation since it is saying that you control yourself and you control your future and your actions are to be done by You. (That's at least what I think)

I've posted this wondering if any other person goes by a quote or finds a quote that stands out to them.

Thank you to those who have read, I hope to see replies with your favourite quotes.

Reaction score
I have this powerfully wonderful quote:
"I think some people recognize my butthole before they recognize my face."
—Bobbi Starr

Reaction score
'Send me a pic of your ballsack, and I'll send you one of mine.' - @Marine Putin 2K18
This quote has a special place in my heart as it shows how Spiro portays me as equal to him.

Reaction score
'Send me a pic of your ballsack, and I'll send you one of mine.' - @Marine Putin 2K18
This quote has a special place in my heart as it shows how Spiro portays me as equal to him.
I have this powerfully wonderful quote:
"I think some people recognize my butthole before they recognize my face."
—Bobbi Starr

These have so much meaning and these are obviously very powerful. I love the one will the ballsack equality pictures.

Reaction score
I don't remember many other quotes but we did do some in our English classes like this Robin Williams one when he died around 2014 (rip):
"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that." -Robin Williams

I'm also a fan of this quote from 16personalities.com when I took the test, clicking on the image redirects you to the site, I recommend also taking the test:

This quote is actually a very powerful message that lets the reader know that the 45th POTUS is a complete and utter joke:
"You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." - Donald Trump