Traffic or Patrol

Traffic or Patrol

• Total voters
Reaction score
Traffic is just an upgrade really, not a competition. You get more stuff for free.

People saying that you gotta do RTCs or whatever are clueless I avoid them and send a patrol officer to deal with it.

Overall its good to be in rtu.

Reaction score
Basic dodge charger is faster than the rubbish rover, tfu die first anyway
But it is big and manly with sharp strong physical masculine features unlike the RTU curvy and round feminine Porsche. I think we both now understand that TFU better.
And also! Brute Van with very LOW pitch groaning like strong animal gonna destroy criminals.
TFU best.

Reaction score
“Haha RTU SUCKS because they have a higher standard of recruitment, get faster cars and a larger array of equipment HAHA imagine not needing to come to a complete stop before performing a 80 degree turn”

Reaction score
TFU on top. We are the apex predators of the PD. Crims fear us, Pistol cops wanna be us, And to most members of TFU, joining it is their sole goal of the PLPD.

You could say: “BuT tFu iS nOt a PrImArY dIvIsiOn” to which, I have a strong counter argument. Take a look at this picture below:
01A95E31-4E2A-4E69-8789-30CBAB67FF23.jpeg

This detailed graph shows everything you need to see. The soy wojak, depicted on the left, is the person stating that TFU shouldn’t count in this discussion. Me, the chad handsome bearded fellow, is depicting my whole argument.

If TFU is not a primary division then why do our members clock in 8 hours in gear a month average? Check mate…

I’ve NEVER heard down radio “SHOTS FIRED, WE NEED RTU” or “Bank Robbery, I need patrol to come to bank to resolve the situation”. What I have heard is “In pursuit of a stolen vehicle, can I have backup” In which a light TFO Responded and resolved the situation.

Basic dodge charger is faster than the rubbish rover, tfu die first anyway
Again, I ask you to refer to this graph:
01A95E31-4E2A-4E69-8789-30CBAB67FF23.jpeg

As previously stated, Your opinion is represented by the crying and enraged Soy wojak, whilst my opinion is depicted by the Nordic chad Wojak. I regret to inform you that:
- The dodge charger 08 is not faster than the Range Rover 2012.
- The Range Rover 2012 has the ability to drift unlike the dodge Charger 08.
- Your dodge charger 08 unfortunately seems to have a terminal lack of a Remington M24 sniper rifle with a PM2 scope, as well as accompanying ammunition inside it’s trunk, ready for deployment if marksman duties are necessary. You could argue that you don’t need it, as you can ”pistol snipe” as the kids say nowadays. However, you forget that the Tactical Firearms Unit receive the same handguns as patrol officers and, of course, can in fact pistol snipe with Said handguns just like normal officers!

Furthermore, I would like to highlight your second comment, as in fact, being bogus, and disproven further by the below graph:
3AB576A0-08CA-492C-B16E-A9D55B817F5B.png

Once again, your opinion is being depicted as the soy wojak on the left, however this time, the Soyjak is wearing a mask, this is to attempt to deceive the public on how truly enraged you are that your argument has fallen flat. Just like the other graph, I am once again depicted by the Nordic Chad wojak.

I regret to inform you that dying first is a sign that you had actually made a conscious effort to resolve the situation quickly and effectively by facing the danger head on. Something that, unfortunately, you do not do Mr Byford.

I await your detailed response and have several more Soy Wojaks on hand to further depict your arguments.

Reaction score
TFU on top. We are the apex predators of the PD. Crims fear us, Pistol cops wanna be us, And to most members of TFU, joining it is their sole goal of the PLPD.

You could say: “BuT tFu iS nOt a PrImArY dIvIsiOn” to which, I have a strong counter argument. Take a look at this picture below:
View attachment 18365

This detailed graph shows everything you need to see. The soy wojak, depicted on the left, is the person stating that TFU shouldn’t count in this discussion. Me, the chad handsome bearded fellow, is depicting my whole argument.

If TFU is not a primary division then why do our members clock in 8 hours in gear a month average? Check mate…

I’ve NEVER heard down radio “SHOTS FIRED, WE NEED RTU” or “Bank Robbery, I need patrol to come to bank to resolve the situation”. What I have heard is “In pursuit of a stolen vehicle, can I have backup” In which a light TFO Responded and resolved the situation.

Again, I ask you to refer to this graph:
View attachment 18365

As previously stated, Your opinion is represented by the crying and enraged Soy wojak, whilst my opinion is depicted by the Nordic chad Wojak. I regret to inform you that:
- The dodge charger 08 is not faster than the Range Rover 2012.
- The Range Rover 2012 has the ability to drift unlike the dodge Charger 08.
- Your dodge charger 08 unfortunately seems to have a terminal lack of a Remington M24 sniper rifle with a PM2 scope, as well as accompanying ammunition inside it’s trunk, ready for deployment if marksman duties are necessary. You could argue that you don’t need it, as you can ”pistol snipe” as the kids say nowadays. However, you forget that the Tactical Firearms Unit receive the same handguns as patrol officers and, of course, can in fact pistol snipe with Said handguns just like normal officers!

Furthermore, I would like to highlight your second comment, as in fact, being bogus, and disproven further by the below graph:
View attachment 18366

Once again, your opinion is being depicted as the soy wojak on the left, however this time, the Soyjak is wearing a mask, this is to attempt to deceive the public on how truly enraged you are that your argument has fallen flat. Just like the other graph, I am once again depicted by the Nordic Chad wojak.

I regret to inform you that dying first is a sign that you had actually made a conscious effort to resolve the situation quickly and effectively by facing the danger head on. Something that, unfortunately, you do not do Mr Byford.

I await your detailed response and have several more Soy Wojaks on hand to further depict your arguments.
Tfu is Patrol, and tfu is best. RTU are pussies and wait behind the Chad's for us to suck up all the confiscation money while they eat doritos in their shitty little EU patrol 2 seaters

Reaction score
TFU rn

giga-chad.gif

Reaction score
Imagine needing heavy armor and assault rifles to tap people. When you're an American Patrol Chad all you need is pure skill and balls of steel. Take notes.
I don't do it to tap people, I do it to spray the shit out of people so they black screen and so I don't need to deal with them nor be shot in the back of the head whilst transporting a suspect inside