Trapani Pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how can a pasta org can get so much trouble ? are you guys putting shit in your food ?
I have no clue, maybe people just don't like the way we are doing well in the city.

Anyways, we have been open for quite a while now and I am pleased to have this promotion.
and I'd like to adress that before any "criminal organisations" stand on our doorstep with complaints about our employees, complaints that I am unaware of, they should come to me first so we could sit down and talk about it before taking any further actions.

Also, if the police believes that our restaurant is related to a crime in any way or form am I expecting that they will contact me so I can clear any misunderstandings that possibly occurred up.

thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Regards,

9OgUXo3.png

Hailey Kennedy-Dutch.

Reaction score
475835ba0ca9ea087467a2c65a921069.jpg

Due to some sweater with a molotov we are currently not able to serve pasta as good as we want to.

We are very sorry for our loyal customers, the new props have already been ordered online

A9EF8069443AEDDE8EC5053FA3A10AA9048C7227

Sorry!

(the user is already banned and a rr will pop up soon)

Reaction score

Trapani Pasta Update
(Cart below)

Introducing the new menu cart!

Me and @Josef Stalin thought it was time to indroduce the new Trapani Pasta menu cart. This had several reasons.
First off all we thought it would be nice to have a new menu cart. Trapani Pasta is a crowing company. And we want to show that to you. That means we improve are self’s in every way possible.

The old menu cart did not show the prices of our products. We understand that this was very confusing for you our customer. Because you could not see wat you had to pay. However we had the same problems with our employees. Everyone was handling a different price system. So to counter this we did put the prices on the Menu cart. Be advised this prices do not count for employees and government officials. They get a 50$ discount.

We also put the new Trapani slogun on the menu cart “Trapani Pasta makes you run fasta.”
And ofcourse the new product of Trapani Pasta the Tra-Panini.

Me and @Josef Stalin had some arguing about the desing of the menu cart and the prices. But think we created a nice new cart. That fits Trapani Pasta.

The cart will be seen soon on the TV inside Trapani Pasta,

15073545_566746266859633_665549144853522402_n.jpg

Kind regards,

handeteking Alliat.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi friends,

this evening I have the luxury of viewing your special "animals" in your slaughter house.
one of your members accidentally knocked over a board to find the amazing recipe behind trapani pasta:

7C38304D4D7D408EC6E1EF4D28CBF099ADD2E1EF

I am very sorry but I need to report this to Paralake Crime Agency .

@LordTyla

These claims are complete nonsense. It is clear that these photographs are staged. First of all the building is not owned by me or any org member. Second, you have been denied to work for us, and have been banned from any trapani pasta shop by me, since you have no manners as a costumer. Throwing around our pasta and screaming that its chinese food. Bwah you are a filthy animal. It is clear that this person is trying to blackmail us. If this fake photo does not get removed within now and 24 hours, special 'actions' have to take place. Thanks for your cooperation.

Reaction score
Dear Josef Trapani,

I am writing to you today to apologise for my actions that have recently taken place as I now understand that I am in the wrong.

First and foremost, I am sincerely sorry for my "slanderous" actions against Trapani Pasta. Recently, I have been trying my best to bust this shop because of I know the things that go on due to insiders, but I am now agreeing to stop this as I know I am not the most "legitimate" person in Paralake. I have a lot more evidence to back up my claims and prove it's not "staged" but I will not continue as I know starting a war with a pasta shop is the lowest of the low.

Furthermore, some of my good long-standing friends have been informing me that my reputation is going downhill in Paralake for snitching on people and I now understand that I need to stop it, not only for my reputation but for the good of Paralake, wars don't make anything better. Just to clear the air, I did indeed get denied as an employee but my actions were nothing to do with it, and I would of left straight away if I'd of found out what 'special ingredients' you use for your pasta. However, that's now irrelevant to me and I am willing not to take it further.

Finally, to prevent a complete bloodbath at your store, I would like to arrange for us to be Neutral and no longer against each other. Although we may not be enemies considering you're a pasta stop, I would like this :beef: to stop between us.

Hope you understand (@Jericho).

Yours sincerely,
Vinny Cartello.

I have been trying my best to bust this shop because of I know the things that go on due to insiders
I have a lot more evidence to back up my claims and prove it's not "staged"
and I would of left straight away if I'd of found out what 'special ingredients' you use for your pasta.

To begin, thank you for going out of your way to apologise to josef...

secondly, what are you implying? you bought a shop called it towards us which is impersonating, and planted illegal substances and made a picture. you broke multiple laws here and tried to blame us.

thirdly, you would've left straight away if you'd know what special ingredients we use for our pasta? again, do I not know what you are talking about.... maybe your "good and trusted insider" is using some shit we do not support but I can assure you and any other customer that our pasta's are made with 100% legit and fresh ingredients... if you want you can even watch me make it, after going trough the right cleaning procedures ofcourse...

I do not know what your intentions were to start this :beef: with josef and many others but I am sure that it can easily come to a stop after you have apologised...

-Hailey.

Reaction score

Hello, I am delighted to inform you of the addition of Children Meals to our menu, these are smaller pizza's with fresh italian spices, you can choose your own topping.

minipizzas_0_1.jpg

Also do we add French Fries with imported dutch sauces (I reached out to my Dutch family in another town) such as Peanut Sauce, Dutch Mayonaise, Joppie sauce, or just plain fries, however you want it.
maxresdefault.jpg

These meals are ofcourse smaller portions and the fries can be ordered as a side dish. prices will be discussed with the financial manager and @Josef Stalin

Enjoy your meals!

Regards,
9OgUXo3.png

Hailey Kennedy-Dutch

Reaction score
4efbd338757b8a96230add0af00bad30.jpg

Dedsec Aproves with 5 star rating.

Your restaurant has good quality food, and the best menu in paralake city.

Therefore we have no problem with this Organization.

We have located you as no internal threat or criminal keep up your work!

Have a nice day!​

Last edited:
Reaction score

Due to the economical crisis in Paralake, our company is unable to sell pasta anymore

This means that all of our shops have to close

We are very sorry for our loyal customers

Thanks everyone for the amazing 2 months

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

disbanded

JER

Reaction score
Credits to @Josef Stalin for his hard work and effort towards this org. I must admit I've made a ton of new friends and had loads of fun experiences since I joined. It's sad to see this org come to an end but it was inevitable due to recent events. Best of luck towards all previous Trapani employees and may we come across paths again (on good terms of course).

Here's some random trapani experiences. Enjoy.

QMJS6OV.jpeg

"Happy customers"
oYg3GGr.jpeg

"PLPD can't get enough of Trapani Pasta"
uJUrMTB.jpeg

"Horror Movie Night (Movie:Halloween)"
8iIr7K4.jpeg

"Nothing beats some telletubies after a horror movie"
GpvEKYW.jpeg

"Anti-SKRRRRRRRR PLDPD"
hwZ1t2A.jpeg

There's waaaaaaay more but I can't be arsed to go into my demos so here's the screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.