TraxØGJ's / George Johnson's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: George Johnson;

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:87834225;

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Ok, I can start by saying that my last Enforcer application got denied, and I decided to fix my defects and be a little more active on TS3. And on /OOC chat. I think I should be ENFORCER, because I know the rules and I do my best to follow them. And I think that knowing them I should take the position as ENFORCER to can make other follow them (rules), and make sure they don't "turn into" rule breakers. We all know that new players learn with the older ones. And if the older ones break the rules, the new ones will break the rules too.

Also I think I should be ENFORCER, because I want to try my best to can help the staff team, to decrease the number of rule breakers. I've been trying to join the staff team for 1 month, and I made an application some time ago which got denied as I said before. And I want to try my best on this one, and make sure it gets accepted.

I've been on the server for 4/5 months, and my playtime is 3 weeks. And I think this is also a reason to show that I can have a good understanding of the rules (which in my opinion I have).

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No;

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Sometimes, but usually I'm more active during the weekend.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, people might don't see me because I'm from a different time zone. And I usually don't play PH (Perpheads) on: Tuesdays, Mondays, Thursdays. I'm more active during the weekend and on Monday (afternoon).

Also I want to say thank you to: Trande; -=Fexxe=-; [PH] Alabin; John Daymon; [PH] MrLewis; [PH] Ben Standish <3; [PH] Swiper The Fox, for helping me on my doubts about the rules. And for being great friends :)

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam Profile

Last edited:
Reaction score
A little medium support, I see you on everyday how ever i really don't see you ingame, When i played with you, You were a nice person (My friend told me this) So yeah really.

Reaction score
Trax cares for the rules, dedicated and seems like he is determined to become more attached to Perpheads. He is clear in talking and has good understanding. I recommend you to put through more to who you are to others and get yourself well-known. I hope I had helped you beforehand when we met. + Support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
-support

User has recieved 2 warnings in the space of a day and a half for 3.4, currently awating a response of a ban request for this guy.

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, i gave him a warning for 3.4 as he would not get out the car at gun point, he says he could of ducked so he would not of been shot. I don't see you helping out much as i see other people do.

Deleted member 5920

-Support got 2 warnings for 3.4/3.6 in just as many days.

Status
Not open for further replies.