Not open for further replies.

ThomasGeorge

STEAM NAME:
tomhillm8

IN-GAME NAME:
Thomas George

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:35126079

17, 18 on the 10th of March. (10/03/1997)

Poole, Dorset, England, United Kingdom.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Hi, I'm Thomas George. You may have seen me in-game as Thomas George the Australian, or Sgt. Thomas George, or within the Paralake Army as General Thomas George, or you were kidnapped and forced to fish! I am writing this application for enforcer in the hopes that I should be considered for Enforcer within Perpheads, I see myself have the potential for the position.
I enjoy roleplaying on Perpheads, I'm usually on the server for more than 5 hours at a time on average, I'm a very positive and fun person and I enjoy a little bit of banter. During my average time on the server I am constantly finding myself creating reports about rulebreakers, mostly intersection related or "could you keep an eye on this guy while I'm mugging as he might try to break a rule". I am very eager to enforce rules.

Recently, I have been encouraged by @The-Devils-Son and @Chris to write an application for Enforcer. I personally had doubts, but I can now see that I have the potential for enforcing these rules. I see myself to be very mature when it comes to rules, I don't like it when people break the server rules and get away with it. I will not stand for this, therefore I am writing this application. It would an honour to be a part of the Perpheads staff and combat rule breakers for the greater good.

If I were to be an enforcer, I would aim to be more lenient and passive when dealing with reports. Let's say for example there's a Sweatervest running across the highway, I would grab him and bring him towards me and explain to him that he cannot run across it and remind him of rules 3.4 (Putting life at risk), and 3.21 (Walking on the highway).
However, if it were to be someone with a higher playtime and he was to run at gunpoint, I would issue a warning as he should by now know of 3.4 (putting life at risk).

Regarding the Police force in-game, I would try and encourage officers to act more realistically. For example, it's been known that newer officers to the force like to "accidentally" discharge their firearms which causes the whole police force to report a shots fired being frantically screamed all over the radio at the PD. I would talk to him and ask him why he's done that. If he was being lenient I would request him to be temporarily blacklisted from the force for a few minutes and verbally warn him. If he were to say something along the lines of "fuck off, I do what I want!!" and continue to discharge his weapon, I would request a moderator to my position as well as issuing a warning for 1.1 (Disrespectful behaviour), 1.4 (causing problems), 4.1 (Follow the law - he discharged his weapon for no reason as an officer, Law 11.11 was not met).

With this power, comes great responsibility. As Enforcer, I pledge that I shall not break any rules, or misuse my powers. Instead, I shall make sure these rules are properly enforced in the server. I will work closely with my colleagues at PH in order to combat the rule breaking within the community and server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you for reading this application. I seriously hope you consider my application for Enforcer. If you have any questions, please contact me via PM, Steam (steamcommunity.com/id/tomhillm8), or TS3 when I'm online.

M

Reaction score
Do not let Thomas's rambunctious persona fool you: behind it is a very diplomatic, mature and conscientious soul. Thomas has a great knowledge of the rules, frequently reports those who violates them, and has demonstrated extreme insight into various situations that I have been involved in.

Good luck, you deserve this.

+SUPPORT

don't depress me

Reaction score
From what I've heard you're a very trigger happy person. On two instances which I've heard about and I don't even play on the damn server.

ALSO not to forget you were banned for 2 weeks about 10 minutes ago

-Support

Reaction score
I'm geniunaly happy to be seeing this application. You're a great guy Thomas, even on my most saddest days you've still managed to make me laugh at your silly and witty bantar. Yet, behind all that, I see a very strong Candidate for Enforcer. Not only do you understand the rules very well, but you are able to ulitize your knowledge of them to the best of your ability, this means that roleplay situations with you can not only be funny, but can indeed be very pleasing to be a part of.

You're a prime candidate for Enforcer, i see NO reason as to why you shouldn't get a chance.

+Support

Deleted member 1235

I've roleplayed on numerous occasions with Thomas George, whether it be criminal or police or whatever. On all occasions he has not only show great RP but his rule knowledge really does show out. I think with a small bit of cultivating he would make a very good enforcer.

+Support

Reaction score
Right yes your a nice guy, that's why I like you.
But here are why I'm not supporting - Your role-play is going downhill and has gone from very good to a decent standard, me and @JustFedorable witnessed you do 50mph down a road and crash into the wooden fence and then act like nothing happened.
Yes Thomas you have potential and you're a good guy its just you need to prove to everyone.

Neutral

I'll watch your actions and then decide.

Reaction score
Thomas George, your are a great member of the community and have been here for sometime. You can be boisterous at times but you can also be a well-mannered and ambitious person who has a great deal of knowledge in both rules and laws. I do not believe much needs to be said. Good-luck my friend.

Reaction score
+support

Thomas is extremely mature and serious when necessary, he has an extremely good rule knowledge and can role play to a high standard.

he forced me to fish 4 me' life -support

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.