[Enforcer] Johnny183 - Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Johnny Vincent
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42279954
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think I should become a Enforcer because I have read the rules and understand them to my best ability. I try my best to tell other people rules and learn from other members as well. I have been playing Perpheads for about 3-4 weeks now and have enjoyed my time here since I joined. I have roleplayed to the best I can and what the server can offer me. I do my best to enhance roleplay experience for others around me and myself. I enjoy playing on the server and like the way the server is a like a family of a community, everyone is nice and kind to each other and I barely see arguments. I have been active on teamspeak to what I can be. Since day one of me playing on PH for the first time I have enjoyed every bit of the journey to where I am now. The server has improved my Roleplay ability to a new level and understand situations and how to attend yourself as a player of PH. I show off the community with the PH tag in front of my name to represent the amount of joy I have on PH and get other people to join is as well. I know the rules to my best extent and help others in need of help. I try my best to make sure that everything is joyful for the myself and others. The community is a friendly base and that is one of the main reason I am playing here. Because of how people treated me when I joined (Except for the fact I got mugged 5 minutes into joining the server). On the other hand I love PerpHeads.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a Admin on a HL2RP server, also Super Admin on CasualBananas. I also have been a SuperAdmin on a Semi-Serious roleplay server called Unitedplayers. I have also been a Head Admin and Admin and diffrent minecraft servers including Hypixel, GladiatorPvp and others I can't remember.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: have said everything I want to say above
CONTACT INFORMATION [PH] Johnny183. And my teamspeak is: Johnny183

Reaction score
I don't seem to be able to. If you can do it can you do it for me?

Reaction score
I think that you deserve this position because, first of all, you know all the rules and you don't give up easily when you know someone's broken a rule. You are generally good at roleplaying and a generally friendly guy.
+support

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, however you've broke the rules a few times and have been warned. I'll watch out for you now, but for now..

+/- Neutral

Reaction score
No.
Whenever I see you on the server you're always a police chief, fair enough.
You always call a meeting, fair enough ;organisation is the key to a good force.
However, at the end of the meeting you always say "Oh and try and RP well please"
That part makes me laugh everytime, not only are you talking OOC in character you're a terrible roleplayer in my opinion. It's clear from when i've seen you that you enjoy RP but you don't have a good enough knowledge of the rules to RP effectively and within the bounds of the rules.
I'd also like to point out that on numerous occasions when civ you've been a problem for people, breaking rules to sway the situation your way. You've done this to me before and I let you do it until I got tired, then I pulled out my physgun and warned you and magically you were a co-operative, rule abiding lad.

Just get experience and try and improve

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
No.
Whenever I see you on the server you're always a police chief, fair enough.
You always call a meeting, fair enough ;organisation is the key to a good force.
However, at the end of the meeting you always say "Oh and try and RP well please"
That part makes me laugh everytime, not only are you talking OOC in character you're a terrible roleplayer in my opinion. It's clear from when i've seen you that you enjoy RP but you don't have a good enough knowledge of the rules to RP effectively and within the bounds of the rules.
I'd also like to point out that on numerous occasions when civ you've been a problem for people, breaking rules to sway the situation your way. You've done this to me before and I let you do it until I got tired, then I pulled out my physgun and warned you and magically you were a co-operative, rule abiding lad.

Just get experience and try and improve
I understand why you put across things the way you did. To be honest I have not gone LT for about a week and also "causing problems" does not help me in anyway. What would be nice if you could give me a situation instead of saying that I have done wrong in a lot of my RP. And I never said what you said I said as a LT.

On the hand thank you for the reply and opinion.

Reaction score
+/- neutral, haven't seen you on, which is odd, because you have been playing for 4 weeks...

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
+/- neutral, haven't seen you on, which is odd, because you have been playing for 4 weeks...
Hmm I see you on... The last few days has been hell for me joining the server. I have been waiting 2-3 hours in auto retry to join to get in. Today I was sitting there for 3 hours! Everyone was getting in before me. So I gave up trying to join for the night.

Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy, but I haven't played enough with ya. (probably because you're in the Chosen Few xD) Going neutral for the moment.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
You seem like a nice guy, but I haven't played enough with ya. (probably because you're in the Chosen Few xD) Going neutral for the moment.
Seen you around but never really spoken or come across you. See what you mean about the gangs. :D

ind

Reaction score
+Support, seems to know the rules and seems like a nice generous guy, think he'd do good as an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.