Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Police Supervisor Trophy Points

Short explanation (in notes):
- All Police Supervisor's awarded 10 - 25 Trophy Points on forums
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think it should be added because when you get supervisor you have achieved something good which deserves a reward.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I feel as this isn't really necessary. I mean it's like saying that you should get trophy points because you became an Enforcer. What if someone doesn't want to become a supervisor? It'll be a virtually impossible achievement then. You have to take these things into account.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Upon the release of Xenforo, I made a few basic ones and @Jordan added onto these however the trophy point system isn't really used at the moment. The only reason people would want this is simply because they want 'expert member' or whatever. To be quite honest is sounded good at the time, but I feel post count should of been kept to obtain the forum tags.

Either way, this isn't needed.

Reaction score
I don't really see any use for this to be honest, you already have this
03c6a89930.jpg
which shows people that you're a supervisor and you should be happy with that because to be honest as you said yourself
It's something that deserves a reward
You have access to the PD on the forums, you have access to the rank on the forums and not only that you also get the main thing; the possibility to be LT and Sgt!

Reaction score
We already have a rewards it is not only the big Police Supervisor on our names but it is the trust from the community what more do you want a cuddly toy? While this is not needed im not sure if the Trophy system has had any recent updates im in the same boat as you but all I got is Win A event to get my next rank or somehow get the Good RP one which you can see there you should know how to get.

Reminds me I'm missing one from winning Beach Derby before I got a forums account anyone remember me in the Light Blue Transit? I don't mind if i get it or not but I have left it for too long no harm asking right?

Reaction score
-Support

No point, as @John Daymon has said, you already get the tag, is there need for forum points, not to mention, if it's a matter of climbing up the notable members, you won't get higher with this because everyone that's on the high point list already have the Police Supervisor whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.