Server in-game achievments

Reaction score
Topic: Server Achievments

Short explanation (in notes):
Small Achievments you get on the server while doing different things or getting different things.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
For example: You have now played for 1 week. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
And when you get more achievments you get more points, wich will then put you higher up on the player list: Spooky [10 points]
Just like the forums.
I think this should be added because:
-If a player applies for enforcer, supervisor, organizations etc you want to know that they are serious. and the more points you have the more good things you have done wich gives you a higher ranking on the list and gives the staff, org owners etc some feedback when they are about to maybe accept someone.

Optional additions:
Maybe if you get warned or banned you go minus on points.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support

It will also motivate players to do more than just grow or base.

MattIs

Really nice idea. It could even be implemented with rewards, so people that gain a certain achievement can unlock a vehicle or get a cash reward.

Really nice idea!

MattIs

Please delete. Having a breakdown

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
No, that was never said. What was said, is it's a way of rewarding players for playing a long time on the server.
There's no need to launch a personal attack on me over the shoutbox either.
That wasnt meant to be any serious, i put the Kappa as it was banter. Dont take it that way, also what I meant it basically that would make it so instead of people donating they would try to go for an achievement, i like the whole achievement thing but not awards like that if you understand me. No harsh feelings MattIsLoveForDaymon