Trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice trucks!!
But i think these trucks sistem is gonna been added to the Paralake City.

The truck would be awesome for raids, having friends jump out of the back and put the stuff in and then go again. Like it

TDM also makes semis (lorries to you Brits) which although would be really neat, it's definitely not practical to have in EvoCity and 2 are probably more difficult to control than even a bus or firetruck atm. So people will end up crashing into every car they see, or refusing to stop in time plowing through cars claiming they couldn't brake or they lagged.

While I would love to add these also, refer to my previous comments about content size being a problem for new comers.

This would be pretty cool, at the car dealership there could be a job, and the job could be to deliver cars in the back of a lorry to someone.

Reiss Howard said:
This would be pretty cool, at the car dealership there could be a job, and the job could be to deliver cars in the back of a lorry to someone.
He could do something with the repaired cars that are just standing at the roadcrew?
He could also transport fuel? :-)

StephenPuffs said:
TDM also makes semis (lorries to you Brits) which although would be really neat, it's definitely not practical to have in EvoCity and 2 are probably more difficult to control than even a bus or firetruck atm. So people will end up crashing into every car they see, or refusing to stop in time plowing through cars claiming they couldn't brake or they lagged.

While I would love to add these also, refer to my previous comments about content size being a problem for new comers.
We can make this idea with the other idea of drivers license. Pu need a driver license + the trucker license

+support
i think in the new map this would be a great addition to the new map that is coming out soon

-Millhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.