Trying to find a good Org.

Reaction score
I've joining and leaving couple orgs, trying to find one that I can properly contribute to and settle in. Some Orgs were inactive, some just...plain bad, every time I let someone know which Org I am in, they seem to always have a negative reaction towards it. I don't really know much about different Orgs, but still lemme know if there's any that would take me in and I'll think about it.

Reaction score
I overheard @steelo saying that you are absolutely a fit for 24k. Please think about it.....you high-value male.....
Not kidding you, Chris was just telling me in my bazzar shop earlier that he thinks he won't get in the top 3 orgs, Give Chris a spot in 24k he deserves it

Reaction score
My best advice would’ve been to build rep by avoiding drama and building connections with people in orgs you would look forward to being part of but seems like you did both.

Have fun in 24k :cat:

Reaction score
I've joining and leaving couple orgs, trying to find one that I can properly contribute to and settle in. Some Orgs were inactive, some just...plain bad, every time I let someone know which Org I am in, they seem to always have a negative reaction towards it. I don't really know much about different Orgs, but still lemme know if there's any that would take me in and I'll think about it.
I think mr chrissy here deserves 24k
And cpl!!

Reaction score
As Keiwam said, most orgs are hated or disliked by one party or another - so you shouldn't look at the reputation because it doesn't really mean all that much.

You should think about what you want out of an org, do you want to be basing? do you want to be crafting? do you want to be raiding? Most orgs are good at something, and not so good at other things and it ultimately comes down to what you want from joining an org. Also the people in the org matter a lot, do you get along with them? do you not?..

It's not really a one size fits all, depends highly on what you're looking for

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
join salamanca

Reaction score
I overheard @steelo saying that you are absolutely a fit for 24k. Please think about it.....you high-value male.....
I was thinking of 24k, but I can already see an issue with me and that org. I'm not really sure what I can really contribute with, I'm not really a criminal type, I never raided in my life, Don't reallyyyy base much, as it gets pretty boring. Unless there's some other way I can contribute like Legal Money or Crafting or whatever. I'm not even sure that I am able to join 24k since I'd have to write an App or something right? I don't think big orgs would just let someone in that easy. I'm could try to join but I want to be able to contribute properly instead of just being useless to the org.

Reaction score
I was thinking of 24k, but I can already see an issue with me and that org. I'm not really sure what I can really contribute with, I'm not really a criminal type, I never raided in my life, Don't reallyyyy base much, as it gets pretty boring. Unless there's some other way I can contribute like Legal Money or Crafting or whatever. I'm not even sure that I am able to join 24k since I'd have to write an App or something right? I don't think big orgs would just let someone in that easy. I'm could try to join but I want to be able to contribute properly instead of just being useless to the org.

Could you serve as the head of logistics? We need someone who knows the ins and outs of trucks. You’ll be helping us smuggle, distribute, and lace everything in bazaar with Fentanyl.

Reaction score
funky mafia needs transport of planters and a taxi service......

Reaction score
Start your own org and take on the giants, Its the only way to succeed! You dont need big orgs!