PassiveRP

Reaction score
Yes, it's another one of these stupid PassiveRP rants.

Today I tried making a TV show with my friend @Ysauzi and Jimmy Gerard (dont know ooc), it was going pretty good, we had everything set up to make to start filming, when 2 of our org mates (ex-org members now) entered the bazaar, we give them instructions to stay quiet and not interrupt, 1 stays quiet while the other interrupts, we ask them to leave, they leave, do /me laughs or whatever and put a bullet through my door. I got frustrated so we packed up all the props and I left. Take in mind I know that these players are experienced enough in the server.

Now why i'm posting this, is because there are always complaints about people not PassiveRPing and growing all day and do nothing.
Now tell me, how can people passiveRP if there are always knobheads in the way all the time trying to do their best to interrupt and annoy people. All we tried is doing something out of the ordinary growing and earning money all day because apparently most of this community thinks this is what the server is about. But we can't do that either.

Can people please grow up for once, and try act serious on the server? I'm not saying you can't fuck around with friends and have banter and do stupid shit, just don't negatively affect people's RP? I see people making that mistake a lot, and now that I think about it I do it too. So i'll do my best aswell.

Reaction score
Exactly. About a month ago me and my mate were running mcuwes, but then 2 guys started fucking around and with the cover of fucking around they entered the kitchen and tried to mug us, which resulted in me pulling out a gun when they didn't see and attempting to shoot them,I got shot and my life alert went off, cops arrived, confed my M1911 and arrested the guys, one of them died. Now just by simply trying to have fun and run mcuwes (we even had a drive thru) i lost about 15k and I've never done passiverp ever since. This is a major problem and we must find a solution

Reaction score
This is why people make whitelisted Arma 3 Life servers. That way, they can test everyone who goes in and out to see how much of a dickhead they are.
Really, this is why I don't play much anymore. All people do on PH is grow drugs and raid people, there's no RP that goes on on the server, and when people do try and RP they get shot down- Literally.

Might aswell rename the server "Perpheads Cops & Robbers RP" at this point.

Reaction score
PERPHeads and passiverp in one positive sentence isn't gonna happen. Join something else if you want to passiverp since it won't happen on PERP as everyone's minging the 'cops vs robbers' theme way too much. Just grow some drugs or something xdxd

Reaction score
For me I have done passive RP singing and guitar concerts. I have also run a medical clinic (which I eventually used to do a fake surgery on the mayor in order to kill the bastard). Hmmmm I passive rp as FBI with Samuel and friends, Brinch runs our strike team. Passive rp can work fine done right but it helps if you're a staff member.

I think honestly that passive RP is an essential element to the success of this server but it is often abused (by the funny but horrid joe Baggers who was a terrorist and bombed the buildings and a car before changing his name and going into hiding) and like your example above people won't take it seriously or just fuck up the passive RP. it's a fault with an immature community and a growing player base of younger and younger users. I'm sorry you're having trouble and if I'm a in game give me a ring and I'll make sure you're left alone ;)

Reaction score
That's weird, because if I remember correctly; Jimmy Gerrard was one of the people who tried to raid me and @Chopper while we were passive RPing. Strange coincidence. You can't just Passive RP after being a raid-hungry power-growing "knob", it's like an OG in Compton going to law-school.

Reaction score
what you mean people don't passiveRP...
I have seen a lot of people passiveRP because I try to find them...
some just need some motivation hence why I try to make my RP as a 16 yr old traumatised girl as detailed and realistic as I can just to make it more fun for people so they are more likely to passiveRP with me...
I have a long road ahead of me but I am going at the right direction :3
just ask @Allen Kennedy @Appricey @Scrabuz @☢Delta_Force☢ @LordTyla

Last edited:
Reaction score
A few months ago I tried to somewhat PassiveRP, @DilanTheSkrub gave a sweater an assault rifle and told him to shoot up the PD if he wanted to join our party or something.

He uh, he got banned for that...

e5c3b25f32.png

Reaction score
I can never find the time for passive RP because something always get in the way so I had enough and muted my radio during interrogations and complaints. The problem is power thats all what everyone wants in this order

Money
Guns
Drugs
Cars
Expensive buildings
Dead cops
Action Requests

I used to passive RP alot during evocity everyone was different because none of us were at that level to turn into a complete ass. Now im just lucky if I can get halfway in a passive RP

Reaction score
in addition to my previous comment:

I love it how all the people I see complaining here about not being able to passiveRP barely atually even try, I mean (it can be because I am not on all the time) the last time I have actually seen someone putting a lot of effort in trying to get people included in their passiveRP was 5/6 months ago (according to @Scrabuz ) when he was constantly making adverts for his services as a psychiatrist.

I mean I get it that most people prefer money over roleplaying but there are also a lot of people that are willing to RP with you if you let them, most of the people complaining here, and most of the people included in their stories why they are complaining barely passiveRP or atleast put a decent amount of effort in there attempts to get other people included.

stop generalizing this community when making posts like these, there are good RP'rs out there and there are more than enough people that are willing to RP, just like myself.
yes, there are people that like to powergrow and only come on the server to "show their superiority in wealth, weapons and other goods " to other people but it's not all of us...

that's just my thoughts about those "passiveRP rants"

Reaction score
I do not agree to you at all in this situation, if I ever RP now I usually try doing some PassiveRP, it's quite relaxing and fun, if I ever run into people like this I usually just call an officer over and let them deal with them, it's literally that simple, if they keep going and are there to completely annoy you, make a report or just snap a picture of their names and make an action request on them, from what I see you ran into people who couldn't care less about your passiverp and you didn't know how to deal with them.

If you run into these people just don't give them any reaction cus that's what they want, all they want is your rage to go on and cry about it because it's fun to see someone getting mad like that, we've all wanted that at some point of our lives.

Sure it happens that people cry about that there are no Passive roleplaying situations out there but the thing is; You can't just blame it on the people acting that way, you have to take into account on how you deal with them, this happens in real-life aswell, cops are called and the situation is under control after that.

Reaction score
A couple nights ago, me and a couple org members ran the X-Factor at park. There was about 30 people on the server, and we had about 15 people there. Everyone had a good laugh and there wasn't anyone trying to ruin our fun. It was a lot more fun then all the growing I had been doing before!

Reaction score
I can see where you're coming from as some people like to ruin PassiveRP but I don't come across it nearly as much these days. The main trouble I have now is people actually coming to get involved in PassiveRP - me and @Hazza56 made a bus company before and we managed to get about 7 people in our 'bus' but after that nobody really got involved lmao. Some idiot copper gave our bus a parking ticket for stopping at a bus stop aswell, complete nutter.

Or in @Walker's words:
f9d317bd51.jpg

Reaction score
I truly believe Passive RP can be a good thing if there is a small amount of people in the server, I think it's one of the best parts of roleplay and can easily prove who is truly good at roleplaying and who simply isn't, because in here its nearly 100% roleplay, making it a valuable thing for those who like to roleplay in serious RP servers and gamemodes such as HL2RP, where you will be forced to PassiveRP a lot.

But for the server of Perpheads? It just doesn't fit.