Turning steam wallet money into real cash

Reaction score
So basically, I accidentally added £100 onto my steam wallet instead of £10 and now i'm trying to find out ways to turn that money back into real cash. I know there is no official way to cash out in steam but a few people have told me you can do this with other methods. I was just wondering if anyone here knows how I can do this?

Many Thanks,
Wotsit.

Reaction score
One method I can think of is to buy lots of CSGO skins and try find a legit site that will buy for real money idk. Not sure if this is possible but hey.

Kay

Reaction score
with 100 bucks just redo all of your csgo inventory or just buy a certain skin and go to a site where it trades your funds to IRL Cash!

Reaction score
You could buy a £100 CS:GO skin and sell it on https://opskins.com/ ,they take like 10% of your profits though so you if you sell something for £100 you will only receive 9,000OP back which equals to £90 (wow hard maths). Don't know of any other good methods, maybe ask your friend if he wants to buy a £100 skin and he gives you the cash IRL lmao

Reaction score
Just tell your friends to give you money for games over paypal then buy it as a gift on steam until you use up the 100