UK Elections guesses

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Which party do you think will gain a majority

• Total voters

M

Reaction score
We all seem to be deeply divided on the subject which doesn't come as a surprise but let's hope for the best of luck on both sides!

Out of interest, how is this election relevant to you?

Reaction score
Any party that will stop the huge intake of immigrants and suspected terrorists and close the borders so we dont have our children blown up every time they go to a concert or just walk arround London, Manchester etc. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
Voted Conservative as I don't believe what Corbyn pledges to do if he was to get in, all around I'd like to hear from people who clicked on the poll on what party they'd vote for as when I was in school I was asking people and it seems most have been brainwashed to vote Labour.

Reaction score
Any party that will stop the huge intake of immigrants and suspected terrorists and close the borders so we dont have our children blown up every time they go to a concert or just walk arround London, Manchester etc. Just my opinion.

We've been accepting migrants since 1945, why stop now?

Muslims are not the problem, these radical terrorises do morning represent an entire religion, if we let someone who fights with a rebellious terrorist group back into the country, we are fucking plebs.

M

Reaction score
I don't believe what Corbyn pledges to do if he was to get in,

So settle for austerity, underfunding of NHS, unfair and scandalous taxations, even when there is a promising chance for 'the many' to benefit?

The Manchester bomber was born here 22 years ago: too little too late.

Reaction score
Jeremy-Corbyn.jpg

Reaction score
So settle for austerity, underfunding of NHS, unfair and scandalous taxations, even when there is a promising chance for 'the many' to benefit?
@Medulla

Where conservatives said they will give 8bn to the NHS a year? Considering apparently to sources 8bn can last a few years. However don't forget the underfunding of the NHS isn't just funded by the government but by National insurance too? Which takes around £2000-3000 off people's yearly salary.

M

Reaction score
Where conservatives said they will give 8bn to the NHS a year? Considering apparently to sources 8bn can last a few years. However don't forget the underfunding of the NHS isn't just funded by the government but by National insurance too? Which takes around £2000-3000 off people's yearly salary.

And clearly it's not enough. 8bn by 2020 was the conservative pledge at the last GE and we should be just under 4bn in by now, I don't see improvement - only hospitals and primary care in total crisis.

8bn in only really matches inflation, so really we should be stagnating - privatisation is also contributing to the crisis because of how cost ineffective it usually is.