Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @Clarky

Your Steam Name: PC Mango
Your In-game Name: Mitch Hanson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207873666

Why were you banned?: 3,4/3,16 'User went AFK during a mugging and when the user came back, they did not drop everything that had on their person and did not comply to zip ties which eventually led to their death.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: User PC Mango was AFK before mugging took place and the muggers mic was too quiet to hear any demands.

Additional Comment(s): I am making the dispute since he is banned from the forums currently and up until a day before the ban ends.
Evidence (Required for all server bans): Working on trying to get the Demos now, will update soon with demos but no sound is in the demos so the mic sensitivity can't be held to standard. Also if it is required for all server bans, if you could please provide the demos for the ban from clarky's end, that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fill this out and edit your post

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans)

Your Steam Name:
Your In-game Name:
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans)
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
Follow the template mentioned by @Aquaa and provide evidence (video/demo) of the situation, without evidence the dispute will be denied.
@_-LOGIC-_
I respect the need for evidence, I am working on a method to receive his demos since he cannot post them himself, however there have been accepted ban disputes with no evidence, such as @CapalotBlickyy 's most recent ban dispute

Reaction score
I respect the need for evidence, I am working on a method to receive his demos since he cannot post them himself, however there have been accepted ban disputes with no evidence, such as @CapalotBlickyy 's most recent ban dispute
This dispute you are referring to was disputing a ban that was made from an Action Request. There was a full video of the situation available in the action request.

PC Mango should have the below files in their demo folder, which can be uploaded to sites like Google Drive, or mega.nz
  • perpheads_demo_2020-10-18 13-12-20.dem
  • perpheads_demo_2020-10-18 12-12-39.dem

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
perpheads_demo_2020-10-18 13-12-20.dem
this is his demo

A1L

Reaction score
shit it didnt work! we have no idea what to do
upload the .dem to mega.nz or any other file sharing service and put the link here (locate where your garry's mod directory is located then go > garrysmod > demos and then find the one that tinyslayer gave you the demo file name is

Reaction score
If you're struggling to access your demos at all, I would recommend reading the guide I wrote on help.perpheads.com: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

With this guide, grab the demos that TinySlayer has sent above.

Reaction score
Pending

Please provide the evidence you have been asked to within 24 hours or this will be denied.

A1L

Reaction score
Denied

PC Mango did hear during the mugging as he interacted with Clarky and was telling him he does not have a phone and that's all he had, whilst he was under direct-gunpoint, you also did go AFK during the mugging.

Reviewed with @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.