Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Dispute

Which staff member banned you: Curak

Your Steam Name: PC Mango

Your In-game Name: Mitch Hanson

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:207873666

Why were you banned?: 3.4, 1.1 - User threw a Molotov in the Projex apartment stairwell whilst raiding an apartment to "Keep the cops from pushing him". Claims he would have been able to really jump from a 4th-floor window to safety. The terrible attitude in the sit

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Let me just clarify some things, I threw the Molotov when I walked out of the door( in projex 4) and it hit the wall it landed on the 3rd floor of projex.I threw it to slow the cops down and I had it in mind that they would eventually put the fire out. Not to mention that under a little bit of carpet is concrete and fire doesn't spread on concrete(in RP).Even if the fire had spread all the way to me since this is an RP server and all there is a toilet with water in it to put the fire out.Even if all RP ways of getting out of the building had failed I could have still jumped down to the second floor on the staircase because the fire hadn't reached the door yet. About the window jumping thing, i never said the word jump i said I could have in a so-called "real-life situation "knocked out the window and climbed down the window seals.

Last edited:

Marquees \

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Not involved, but u dont make sense. I dont walk up to people and shoot them in the back in the head cuz in real life i can just buy a gun illegaly and shoot someone...
he did not shot anyone i was a cop and he took someone hostage. i don't know what your saying but please read before typing

Reaction score
oh yea about the carpet you can pull that out easily it is very thin i know the carpet some motels and things they use.it is there for a reason so they can pull the carpet out so the fire doesnt spread easily being that underneath is once again concrete

Reaction score
Denied

This is clearly a case of “because we’re on an RP server, any action (no matter how unrealistic or impossible to depict through the gamemode it is), is possible. What you did was suicide and there’s a reason people can’t climb down four storey buildings on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.