Not open for further replies.

Red

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Uncap the firearms lvl
Suggestion Description: Uncap the firearms lvl

Why should this be added?:
- So I can get my dopamine rush

What negatives could this have?:
- if something new comes out that is craftable I would of already reached the required level.

Reaction score
what is the actual point of this? being able to see beyond the level cap.

Reaction score
There is literally no point in having a higher firearms levels rn, could maybe be useful so every 5 levels after 125 takes a couple seconds off each gun and then gets capped at another certain level. Apart from that there is no reason too uncap it atm

Reaction score
There is literally no point in having a higher firearms levels rn, could maybe be useful so every 5 levels after 125 takes a couple seconds off each gun and then gets capped at another certain level. Apart from that there is no reason too uncap it atm
uncap unarmed combat instead

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Uncap the firearms lvl
Suggestion Description: Uncap the firearms lvl

Why should this be added?:
- So I can get my dopamine rush

What negatives could this have?:
- if something new comes out that is craftable I would of already reached the required level.
If something comes out a higher level you want to be able to craft it? Or when it comes out you grind the levels and get put on a fair playing ground as everyone else. this suggestion is just dumb

Red

Reaction score
If something comes out a higher level you want to be able to craft it? Or when it comes out you grind the levels and get put on a fair playing ground as everyone else. this suggestion is just dumb
That's a nice opinion. I find most of my joy in crafting only and would like to continue leveling instead of just hoarding guns.

Reaction score
Don't really see the point in this being added. They should just add new weapons.

Red

Reaction score
Even by "just crafting" you would still be hording guns?
Read it slowly, my point was that I can continue leveling instead of **JUST** collecting guns. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I only really log on to sit and craft and I would prefer more of a purpose than just crafting to collect atleast I would continue to level up even IF it had no true value to the level.
I understand that if they did add something new I would of already got the level and that is one of the cons however what exactly are they gonna add that's going to be higher level than what's already in the game? A minigun?

Status
Not open for further replies.