Searching someone in-game is a bit fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, my in name is name Lérooy Jenkins.

This searching thing you got as a rule is rediculous. Because if someone is putting a weapon away when i saw he was wearing a gun and pointing at someone. Then i have to roll to make it fail... This is so fail. Because when you see someone hiding his weapon in his clothes then your always supposed to find it. And in this roleplaying server it means that if you put it away you actually also could have threw it away. So to make it more fair the people will have to drop the weapon somewhere to not get caught for it. So if someone is wearing a gun they are supposed to drop it and get arrested if you got proof that he have a gun. But if he have throwed it away and you dont find it its more RP because of in real life when your hiding a weapon in your clothes the officer would have found the weapon easily. But if you have hidden the gun by dropping it in real life its like putting it away under the clothes in garry's mod. Make it more RP please. This is such a fail rule!

Regards
Dennis

Reaction score
I think the roll thing is important to not make everyone lose their gun immediately if they get mugged. I think it makes the server more enjoyable.

Reaction score
Thats not roleplay then... Its more like fail rp to roll and not dropping the weapon. This server is a bit fail RP if i have to say. Because at many times you see fail rp stuff that no one cares about. And one big point is this situationt that i written.

Reaction score
I have to say that i think the rule is good like it is right now. I can't agree with you. Im not 100% sure that i understand you.

Trande

Well, on SeriousRP you do "Play to loose" So you loose in one way, no matter what the opponets action is. And normaly you would always find the guns, or drugers sooner, or later, especially if you jail him. + support

Reaction score
Ya i will have to agree. If you are caught by police you should 100% lose your gun or drugs everytime instead of using /roll. In real life you would lose them from first contact with police when they frisk you.

Another note: as police I always place a metal detector in the PD so if you have a weapon on you when you go to jail you will lose it 100%

Reaction score
I aggre and disaggre at the same time. The reason why i aggre is because you can remove the rule and then maybe add something for the cops so they can search people, because of course its not getting removed completly that would be bad then every single person would run around with a weapon. The reason why i disaggre is that if you dont have a gun as civilian in this game its fast getting boring. Then the only thing you could do is to drive around and then also stay at your house making drugs. Maybe later when they add more entertainments to the game then there should be a toll

Reaction score
If someone's pointing a gun at you and your gun is holstered he simply has the control on you. You can't decline his orders simply due FearRP, you don't want to get shot. So if he searches you while pointing a gun at you, you must tell him that you have a gun on you. And if he asks for you to drop it, you must. That is simply what would happen IRL, if someone holds a gun at you and checks under your jacket or something he will find it, and you can't do shit about it.

So yeah, I don't see any problem with the way it is right now.

Reaction score
I agree with ruby I don't see the problem with the current system as in order to preserve their life if searched at gun point the player has to comply and drop whatever the officer/mugger asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.