Unfairly got a ticked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was told to get out of a area and in the next 0.5 seconds he said to me to leave he cuffed me and gave me a ticked. when i asked for his supervisor he just ran off. his badge number is 5921 I didn't see his last name but his first name was jim. pleas can you do something about this guy?

Reaction score
thats not how it works bro
if its about an officer, you gotta make an IA complaint on plpd.online i think

Reaction score
Hey,

Use this template if you want to make an AR, a demo is also useful so staff members can review it and get possible names from it.

Your Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Also, the badge number of the Officer is named Poxier, Jim Ketler.

And if you thought the Officer did wrong, go on plpd.online and make an IA.

Deleted member 5193

Unless you feel the officer broke any laws or other rules through his actions whilst doing this, then as mentioned above this is something PLPD Internal Affairs will deal with. @Envionic has given you the template to follow if you do wish to turn this into an action request if you do feel the officer has broken server rules.

Please edit your post to follow the template if you wish to take this further, otherwise let me know and I’ll close it.

Reaction score
Due to the nature of the described situation and the minor result of the officers alleged wrong doing, please make a complaint on plpd.online.

Status
Not open for further replies.