Unfinished Post Apocolypic Perp vid (Unfinished) would like ideas

Is this ok soo far?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello all! So ages ago I was extremely hyped for the 2017 Halloween event because I missed the other two because the first one I was out with mates and the 2nd I couldn't get a slot so I was determined to participate in the 2017 one. Out of pure hype and dedication, I decided to make another video but I was going to make sure I bought this one to the next level compared to my first one and about half way through I was stuck for ideas and I had no idea what clip to put in next. When you get to the unfinished part of the video you will see the music kicks in and you can hear a bit of radio chatter. I had no idea what scene to do or how to do it. So I am posting this video here for ideas. I didnt want to share it too much at first as I wanted it to be a sort of "surprise vid" of some sorts. But at this point is just dying away in my unlisted dump. Any ideas/tips?

This video is nowhere near finished and still requires a lot of work to be even remotely acceptable.

Reaction score
For the last scene, make jets fly overhead and a few Sea Lion helicopters fly to the town hall, where a bunch of soldiers rappel down and run inside.

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. If not, how about skipping that scene completely and add a fence at the city hall with national guardsmen standing behind it, with someone with a sniper on the roof. This has a lot of potential, and there are a lot of ideas if mine don't work out. Good luck

Reaction score
You must remember its set in a post-apocalyptic setting. They will be little-militarized setting if any. I might be able to do something with bandits or zombies vs the last remains of the government/national guard.

Reaction score
this looks fucking sick. Reminds me when i used to play ZombieRP or something. But 10/10 would turn this into a game.

Reaction score
Is it right that you used to record this manually using AWSD and ur mouse? ifso, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124024144
Allows you to make caampaths etc. Really nice for mvm.
I am looking into new ways to make the camera smoother and softer. I found an addon which allows your camera to move extra smooth. For those who played Minecraft, it's like one of the F keys where everything is all fluid and wavey.