Until another day

Reaction score
these last 2 days have destroyed my love for this server, i had made so many friends, i loved the community, but because of the actions of 2 people , i cannot remain here, these feels like a break up letter and in part it is, i loved what this server is, i loved playing with people, but after the total unneeded disrespect from a specific staff member and their pet player, i cannot remain, its causing way too much issues with my depression and i do not want that returning any time soon.

Reaction score
no i was harassed and bullied by 1 guy (who then got his friend involved) and then a moderator defended his actions knowing full well how malicious he was being towards me, and how he had harassed me the day prior, yet they still only had "words" with him, he is fucking targeting me negatively. i can deal with bullying, i can deal with being harassed, it happens on every gmod server, what i can't deal with, is when there is blatant favouritism in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel like you're being targeted, and I think you should give it another try and just try and make sure distance is kept, and you can always make a report in-game if someone is constantly following you around and harassing you.

As for the blatant favoritism, you are absolutely wrong to think any staff member is going to have bias in favor of @Deshawn Tyson (no offense but I still submit you IRL)

Reaction score
honestly i dont think any staff would favor me in this server as @Aquaa said, i think its just rules tbh. I hope you can beat depression i know its hard, good luck.

Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel like you're being targeted, and I think you should give it another try and just try and make sure distance is kept, and you can always make a report in-game if someone is constantly following you around and harassing you.

As for the blatant favoritism, you are absolutely wrong to think any staff member is going to have bias in favor of @Deshawn Tyson (no offense but I still submit you IRL)
then why aren't they addressing the fact that even after the things he said to me in game, yesterday, he comes and attacks me in the middle of my shop, in front of a huge window for the world to see, they just "had a word with him" for the 3rd or 4th time, when does a word become something offical against him?

Reaction score
Hi mate, I feel like completely leaving a server that you enjoy playing for a sole purpose of an induvial or even induvial(s) is unnessacary (If the server makes you happy and you enjoy it) - I see you mentioned that there is ongoing 'bullying' going on which won't be tolerated at all, I would suggest possibly talking to a higher up regarding Safeguarding or even speaking to @Ellie

If you also believe that there is evident staff favouritism, You should just report it man.

Reaction score
Hi mate, I feel like completely leaving a server that you enjoy playing for a sole purpose of an induvial or even induvial(s) is unnessacary (If the server makes you happy and you enjoy it) - I see you mentioned that there is ongoing 'bullying' going on which won't be tolerated at all, I would suggest possibly talking to a higher up regarding Safeguarding or even speaking to @Ellie

If you also believe that there is evident staff favouritism, You should just report it man.
well i know if don't leave, it will never end, and no hyperbole but it would be the end of me due to my severe depression, and to kill myself over a kid on a video game? yeah I'm not doing that

Reaction score
well i know if don't leave, it will never end, and no hyperbole but it would be the end of me due to my severe depression, and to kill myself over a kid on a video game? yeah I'm not doing that

If you're referring to 'it' as bullying / harassing you then you should make reports about it each time it happens and then it will be dealt with and then you can resume playing the server as usual, until it happens again and then it gets dealt with again however in a harsher manor.

Reaction score
i
If you're referring to 'it' as bullying / harassing you then you should make reports about it each time it happens and then it will be dealt with and then you can resume playing the server as usual, until it happens again and then it gets dealt with again however in a harsher manor.
i did, muliple times yesterday, and again today, and the same mod took every sit, and all they said is "i'll have a talk with them" every time, they didn't see him coming to me over and over and over, and even after they could see i was getting upset, still just said "don't cry give me my lugers" like fuck man, if that sorta shit isn't bullying what they gotta do to be seen as a bully?

Reaction score

i missed this message, i asked in an f6 if they could ask him to leave, and the mod i mentioned just said "he isn't breaking any rules by being there" which is most cases would be true, but he was doing to it annoy me, and gloat because he won the AR against myself and my friend

Reaction score
Mate, it's not worth leaving from what would be an isolated incident if you're being entirely truthful. If you really believe the staff member's conduct wasn't appropriate, then I would advise you make a staff complaint, so it can be properly dealt with by a member of the Administration team.

Reaction score
I understand you feel that I was biased as you made sure to let me know in the reports I dealt with, but to be honest it makes me sad to see you leave over such a petty matter.

As I suggested to you during those reports as well, the staff complaints exist for a reason and I urged you to make one if you believed that I was not performing my duties as it is expected of me. However, you cannot expect me to punish a player for playing the game and having interactions with you just because you believe it is harrasment.

Once again it saddens me to see you leave the community over this and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Reaction score
honestly i dont think any staff would favor me in this server as @Aquaa said, i think its just rules tbh. I hope you can beat depression i know its hard, good luck.

Fuck this chump he rides Khabibs shwarma.
Keep at it on the server, @Knightly Gamez don’t let 1 fucker ruin it for you, speak to other people about it and even other staff members if it persists. End of the day, people are nasty online but never send Lokation and the nastiness is something to get used to even if it’s hard to (pause).

Reaction score
It's also the fact that due to this guy's cancerous ways that my friend got a warning, and I'm at fault for calling the hit on him a well deserved hit if you ask me
Fuck this chump he rides Khabibs shwarma.
Keep at it on the server, @Knightly Gamez don’t let 1 fucker ruin it for you, speak to other people about it and even other staff members if it persists. End of the day, people are nasty online but never send Lokation and the nastiness is something to get used to even if it’s hard to (pause).

Reaction score
Yall making a huge problem out of the smallest things ong.
If u think the staff did smthn wrong make a complaint and talk with one of the community managers,thats why they are there. No need to get the whole community involved in some bs like this.
If you cant handle some heat how tf are you going to play a character without thinking someone is attacking you OOC in the slightest argument

Reaction score
It's also the fact that due to this guy's cancerous ways that my friend got a warning, and I'm at fault for calling the hit on him a well deserved hit if you ask me

Everyone is a cancer in their own ways, you’re not gonna find a cure for it anytime soon. You just keep moving and accept it.

8D9D668D-7A31-46B4-9B90-0C06FF351E6D.jpeg