Update Log 01/12/2023

Reaction score
For those who of you that are new or do not remember what the Christmas update brings, here's a breakdown for you:

Christmas Present
You are now able to collect the yearly Christmas present in the park, at the NPC sitting down on a bench next to the red mini cooper with a Santa hat on it. And as usual, you can only get one present, and it's not an item you can drop or store in your storage or trunk.

Gingerbread
Gingerbread will be the currency this Christmas, very much like Candy was the currency during Halloween. You can only get gingerbread from an NPC located in the Market outside City Hall. In exchange for gingerbread, you'll have to give him Christmas Trees. The NPC will not accept the small Christmas Trees that are grown in drug pots, he expects proper size Christmas Trees that can only be grown in dirt, seeds for this can be bought from the same NPC.

Christmas Clothing
An NPC is located in Bazaar shop number 3, when talking to him you can purchase Santa hats and sweaters in exchange for gingerbread. It's important to note that you can not buy several clothing items, and then go back to put them on as we do during Halloween, this NPC works like the Jennifer's one.
After buying a sweater it will be available all year in your wardrobe.

Mystery Box
The NPC in Bazaar will on some days sell a Mystery Box, this box can be opened on the 25th of December and will give you one or several random items, which can be anything from a bunch of metal to the rarest item. This box can be dropped, so it's a perfect gift to give to someone! The dates when this can be bought will be announced later

Christmas Ringtone
To add to the Christmas spirit, Fredy Nexus (the smartphone) has come out with an update that changes your ringtone to a Christmas tune. The silent mode still works though.

GP

Reaction score
I've always liked the Source Engine bind system, so I made sure to add a couple of commands you can bind to any key, at least for a couple of features I worked on:
  • ph_voice_radio_volume_up – Turn radio volume up
  • ph_voice_radio_volume_down – Turn radio volume down
  • ph_do_dropmoney – Open the drop money UI
You can then reference them in .cfg files or in the console with "bind X ph_do_dropmoney". These are advanced features, do don't expect official support.

Reaction score
literally just logged in to say this is one of the best updates i've ever seen, small things that make a huge difference

Reaction score
Small thing that is buggin me is that you always head back to "Guides & Help", when you press F1 again. Wasnt like that before, was it?

Reaction score
    • More modern and noticeable style
    • You can change their transparency in F1 > Settings
    • duTDHeL.png
    • fjdjss2.png
  • Improved the drop money UI
    • Text input is auto-focused, just start typing! Plus, enter key works
    • Added quick drop shortcuts (also includes the last custom dropped amount)
    • Dropped money amounts are formatted
    • JkHXEuJ.png
  • Improved the F1 menu
    • Cleaned up the settings tab, reordered options, tweaked the text
    • Applied the same style to the Key Binds menu
      • Added a bind to trigger the panic button

My fav updates