the new updates now the thing that are really usefull are
"Lowered the volume of the bobby pin breaking sound"

Last edited:
Reaction score
im talking about real crim update

etc

Raising the pd hedge is a so called crim update?

Reaction score
Raising the pd hedge is a so called crim update?
who else would use the hedge ? plpd or crims ? ofc plpd mean its advantage for crims + not much of time crim use it and its really headglich shit and it must be fixed

Reaction score
Sorry, we have ~4 PD updates in the queue, but maybe after we can do a crim update.
np
waiting for crim update anyway hope one of them be unbaning asda members it will be real crim update

Reaction score
im talking about real crim update

etc

How is lowering a hedge a bigger QoL update for crim mains than being able to disarm cops or the sound of Bobby pins being reduced as so someone can’t hear one break inside an apartment building whilst theyre driving past lol

Reaction score
How is lowering a hedge a bigger QoL update for crim mains than being able to disarm cops or the sound of Bobby pins being reduced as so someone can’t hear one break inside an apartment building whilst theyre driving past lol
avg cop main thinking

lest say i raided pd tell me how long it will take to zip tize cop and remove hes shit it will take over 10 sec (if the cop fully comply and never try to troll ) and that is really danger i think makeing them put there hands up and they drop there guns it will be perfict for both instade of ziptying and take shit

+

i said the best thing on that update is the boby pin

Reaction score
avg cop main thinking

lest say i raided pd tell me how long it will take to zip tize cop and remove hes shit it will take over 10 sec (if the cop fully comply and never try to troll ) and that is really danger i think makeing them put there hands up and they drop there guns it will be perfict for both instade of ziptying and take shit

+

You obsess so much it is quite concerning. You'll never be happy from the looks of it

Reaction score

It's true to be honest. Best case scenario, the process of removing a single cops equipment takes about a minute to do. Most often, they take a while to process, then they decide to talk shit or delay so their backup saves them. Thats IF they comply in the first place.

Lowering the standard from full ziptie compliance down to simply surrendering will definitely save all staff more time and all crims more reporting.

Reaction score
It's true to be honest. Best case scenario, the process of removing a single cops equipment takes about a minute to do. Most often, they take a while to process, then they decide to talk shit or delay so their backup saves them. Thats IF they comply in the first place.

Lowering the standard from full ziptie compliance down to simply surrendering will definitely save all staff more time and all crims more reporting.
avg cop main thinking

+

Better upvote then, plead your case here.

Reaction score
Small fixes following the update from yesterday:

• Players will no longer be notified of SMS received while dead
  • EMS broadcast no longer appears as local chat
  • Mayor election results will no longer appear as warnings
  • Christmas Seeds are now under "Holiday Items" category instead of "Other"
  • Players can now join a job while holding Snowballs