Update Log 08/11/2023

Reaction score
MsvfAxi.png

Update Log 08/11/2023

This update includes some small changes for Police and Dispatch:
  • Added new Ticket/Jail menu from this suggestion
    • Rather than listing the laws broken in the reason you now check off the broken laws from the list of all punishable laws
    • The ticket price and jail sentence sliders are capped at the maximum punishment prescribed in the laws
    • The limits can be removed in accordance with law 3.10 by getting permission from someone ranked Lieutenant or higher
    • iv2sf45pxF7Chtwz.jpg
  • Added new callsigns for Government Jobs
    • You are now automatically assigned to an appropriate callsign based on your police role
    • ANejfrLVRo368mOp.png
Thanks to @Muffin and @Fredy for their contributions

Reaction score
MsvfAxi.png

Update Log 08/11/2023

This update includes some small changes for Police and Dispatch:
  • Added new Ticket/Jail menu from this suggestion
    • Rather than listing the laws broken in the reason you now check off the broken laws from the list of all punishable laws
    • The ticket price and jail sentence sliders are capped at the maximum punishment prescribed in the laws
    • The limits can be removed in accordance with law 3.10 by getting permission from someone ranked Lieutenant or higher
    • iv2sf45pxF7Chtwz.jpg
  • Added new callsigns for Government Jobs
    • You are now automatically assigned to an appropriate callsign based on your police role
    • ANejfrLVRo368mOp.png
Thanks to @Muffin and @Fredy for their contributions
when is v6 ;(

Reaction score
Such eloquent conversation between Hayden and dog, truly an incredible example of a meaningful discussion.

Reaction score
You are now automatically assigned to an appropriate callsign based on your police role
Does this mean when being an rtu supervisor you get assigned to Tango Sierra 1-3 automatically upon going on-duty? if that's the case, it doesn't work i got assigned papa 1-8

EDIT: we need way more than only three units for rtu supervisors, cause we are with plenty

Reaction score
View attachment 19743
why am I forced to give a reason? the reason is 12.4 Parking? seems like double work now.

Ideally you would want to include the location, how a crime happened, and who was involved. Here you would just say where it occurred, but I'd assume thats the reason. This in theory helps those who would charge the same suspect to determine the correct punishments or to correlate previous crimes to new ones during investigations when playing

Reaction score
I understand that, I'm saying this isn't an improvement at all and is cringe

isn’t being an online policeman the definition of cringe anyway

don’t worry the callsigns can be changed and amended as we please if they aren’t working. this method of callsigns is internationally used and works, it’s useful for us as dispatch to understand the unit and their capability. you’re probably very used to what it has been for the past 7 years which I understand.

Reaction score
IDK how I feel about the callsigns being extra long now. I do like that if you are TFU you automatically go foxtrot which is super awesome. I just don't really get why the extra long ass callsigns were needed. I might be beating a dead bush, but people who play gmod have shit attention spans. Making new callsigns we aren't used to hearing gonna be weird for the first few months.

Reaction score
IDK how I feel about the callsigns being extra long now. I do like that if you are TFU you automatically go foxtrot which is super awesome. I just don't really get why the extra long ass callsigns were needed. I might be beating a dead bush, but people who play gmod have shit attention spans. Making new callsigns we aren't used to hearing gonna be weird for the first few months.
Any change is wierd, we try and if it dosent work we try something else!