Update Log - 26/02/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo-dark.png

Update Log - 26/02/2021

Good morning guys! Some of you may have noticed already that an update has gone live today. This update contains only a few small changes, as we prepare to release some slightly larger changes in the near future (thanks for staying patient)

• Added flashlight indicator to inventory wheel​
  • Added pickup and drop animations for cash​
  • Added a separate sound for when a staff member creates a report with a user​
  • Government radio, panics and organization chat are now blocked whilst performing an act (i.e. surrendering)​
  • Store items now only display text when you are looking directly at the item(s)​
  • A few debugging tools added​
  • A few fixes in how net messages are sent​
  • A few other bug fixes​

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future updates, do not hesitate in making a post in this section.

See you soon!

Sam

Reaction score
style-logo-dark.png

Update Log - 26/02/2021

Good morning guys! Some of you may have noticed already that an update has gone live today. This update contains only a few small changes, as we prepare to release some slightly larger changes in the near future (thanks for staying patient)

• Added flashlight indicator to inventory wheel​
  • Added pickup and drop animations for cash​
  • Added a separate sound for when a staff member creates a report with a user​
  • Government radio, panics and organization chat are now blocked whilst performing an act (i.e. surrendering)​
  • Store items now only display text when you are looking directly at the item(s)​
  • A few debugging tools added​
  • A few fixes in how net messages are sent​
  • A few other bug fixes​

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future updates, do not hesitate in making a post in this section.

See you soon!
Not that I read the actual thread but the choice of having a Bruce Springsteen song, was a good one! Big ups to @roxie :) Feared it would be one of those songs where the singer name is asap rocky or something retarded like that!

@McGlinchy @Jack you know what I mean!

Reaction score
thats kinda cool, it's really annoying when you have lets say 50 pistol ammo boxes and they just cover the entire screen, or have text clipping through to other stores

Status
Not open for further replies.