Update Log - 26/05/2019

Reaction score
  • Staff
Update Log - 26/05/2019

As some of you may have noticed, an updated went live earlier today. Here are the changes:
  • Added new "Raid" events
  • Notifications are rendered over all UI, so that they are visible when your phone is out
  • When your gun is not in passive mode and standing next to a vehicle, you do not change to keys when changing firemode
  • Dispatcher Office doors can be locked
  • Wrenches can be used to repair non-disabled cars
  • Removed hold animation for chemical tables
  • Shop items can be purchased when the owner is far away
  • Taking a gun out of passive stops the dragging animation
  • Added chemical table spawn locations to Puffer Mart
  • New players now receive some core items when joining for the first time
  • Lowered mini cooper price by $10k
  • Garbage bags can no longer be spawned as props
  • Disabled physgun for dropped items and explosives
  • Organisations are now limited to 15 players
  • Players can no longer be handcuffed while running
  • Fixed propane tank sorting thinking full tanks as empty
  • Fixed battering rams on doors that shouldn't be opened
  • Fixed vehicles being public after driver has left
  • Fixed players from sliding out the back of their vehicles
Thank you for those who have provided feedback on thie Community Discussion thread, please continue to post your ideas so that we can use them in future updates.

Last edited:
Reaction score
what are the core items for new players @TinySlayer sounds great

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Organisations are now limited to 15 players
@TinySlayer doing god's work.

How does this implementation work for Organisations that are already at max capacity? Will they just not be able to recruit any more members until they drop below 15? Or has there been some kind of reset?

Reaction score
I'm all for change. But really? This solves nothing in the long run, and if anything causes problem short term. I'm now placed in a position where I am literally FORCED TO KICK MY FRIENDS so that the organization's features work. Sure they can go make another organization and still hang around with us, but it defeats the purpose of being "1 group of friends". I can't understand any logical reasoning behind this. It's very rare for an organization to consistently have over 10 members online in the first place.

Please stop using "zergs" as an excuse for people not being able to win out shootouts. It's such a meaningless excuse and literally just a buzzword that people throw around. Everybody has control over their organization and it's size. If you aren't winning and believe the excuse is because you don't have enough members, then isn't that the actual problem?

Also this does not combat the issue of new players being overrun by groups of people what so ever, so that cannot be used as a justification to this change.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Suggested this for a while. As much as everyone wants to have everyone in their org. The purpose of this is long term people make more orgs. Even though all this would do is split Megalolis into 2 orgs making it pointless as the exact same thing will happen making no difference. This will make existing orgs choose their best and most active members. Meaning only active members are in orgs.

Reaction score
Fixed vehicles being public after driver has left
what about if you stole the car but got out, can you get back in?

Reaction score
You realize that we're all just gonna have a mega org made up of smaller orgs and we're still going to do the exact same shit over and over right? Although big organisations being forced to operate as smaller gangs working for 1 major boss is kinda like how gangs work IRL so I'm on a thin ass fence about this.

Reaction score
I think they're adding rules or some shit to combat this

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@Slayerduck You are clearly misinformed on staff warnings, 3 strikes regardless of who you are and you are out, fairly simple. Probably best not to slander staff in a post stating they take the fall for our rule breaks when it isn't true in any capacity, maybe add some evidence or backstory to these claims? Sad to see someone like yourself play victim in a situation like this, sad.

Reaction score

I guess opinions change when you join them @Saint Wylde ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
The thing my last org (megalolis) and the 9 man org I was referring to in this post had in common is I knew the entire org pretty well. The organisations I was referring to in this post were ones I joined that had a bunch of people I didn't even know.

View previous replies…