Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone isn't automatically proficient, shooting even in a game takes skill in general. Getting marksmanship isn't skillfull and is just a statement to how much time you are able to and/or willing to spend to get there. It is artificial and I don't believe it is necessary. Before it was added everything seemed moderately fair and balanced and I believe that it should have stayed that way in the first place.

Reaction score
hello, 2013 player here, just gonna say something quick
the staff team / server doesn't owe anyone fucking shit, it is our choice if we wanted to waste our time grinding for an ingame skill
by that logic, people who joined the community in 2013-14 who are still here should be owed something because they've spent so much time here, rather than a measly 100 hours of grinding
I'm not here to be mean or anything Dai, but I really doubt that Fredy or Bolli cares

Reaction score
Hol up, you all wanted marksmanship removed and when it actually gets (semi) removed you all want it back??

Reaction score
I can understand wanting refunded for it but ngl there was maybe 2 posts that people asked for a refund with marksmanship. Maybe we should just be happy that the devs are listening to our thoughts and improving the game.

Reaction score
@Exnem What exactly were you trying to do by mass rdming then? You're saying that isn't significantly impacting a bunch of other people and contributing to make the community a piece of shit, grow up and stop lurking on the forums since none of what goes on here affects you anymore. Oh, and in terms of what's "irrelevant", I'd say you're the most irrelevant thing in this thread considering you're gone forever,
Kind Regards,
Dom_

Reaction score
@Ashur https://perpheads.com/threads/why-arent-you-playing-pt-2.39527/ If you're on about this thread a quick CTRL+F shows no results for "refund". On the first 3 pages of the suggestions category (which dates back to 2017) there is nothing to do with marksmanship,

HOWEVER this might interest you, there was also nothing in the first 5 pages in the "Done" category for suggestions. Seems like you're a compulsive liar. However feel free to show me where I can find these suggestions because I only did a very quick CTRL+F

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Doesnt really bother me tbf, more concerned about 85 instead of 100 making pistols better than rifles long range again

Reaction score
We need some kind of drug map because my shit mini doesn't allow me to go to 400 spots at 140MPH

Ayjay

Reaction score
If you sell him over 150k worth of drugs within a week, he'll text you his location every time he moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.