Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The reason why they arent refunding people is the fact that if they did, the eco would sky high, people would have top cars, and server would be boring.

Reaction score
Worst part is they got reflex sights last year to compensate for any lack of marksmanship they may have :(

Prepare to get a 9mm in the ass from a barrel on the peak of render distance

Reaction score
I dunno about the rest of the marksmanship skills but sniper rifles should be set as if they're 100 to maximise accuracy as no one wants an inaccurate sniper

Reaction score
so i seem to have a issue where the dispatcher map is purple and black. any fix to this?

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're likely not downloading the content when you join, ensure that options > other is set to "allow all custom content". If not, try delete & reinstall content pack 14.

Reaction score
this happened to me after I subscribed and downloaded the new content, just delete all the addons and redownload them all and it fixed.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Rip 100 rifle, smg, pistol and shotgun. Might quit playing @Dom_ all the time we put in shooting a target and money wasted for nothing. Nice new content btw.

Setting it to 85 makes the problem where pistols are better long range than rifles a bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.