Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yeah, not really easy to notice when you're squealing over how they removed it.

Reaction score
Why not give those with 100 marksmanship in a skill a unique car for actually playing the game the way you wanted them to (a car for each 100). I genuinely don't see it as fair that they did what you wanted them to then they get smacked in the bollocks for it. (FYI, 90 is my highest marksmanship so this is an actual impartial opinion)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
When you consider the amount of time most of the old community put into it, we deserve something if you want us to keep playing 400 marksmanship levels, the time it took and about 3-4 mil in ammo, the time it takes to grow that much money is around 100 hours of growing drugs and thats not the time taken getting the marksmanship, we deserve something @Ayjay if you want us to continue playing

Reaction score
i dont agree with removing marksmanship entirely, it adds a realistic detail not many servers have, why should everyone be proficient with a gun they've never picked up before? i say re add it but make it eaiser to level it up so we don't have people threaten to leave for money

Reaction score
But the argument is, it's a game. And to be frank, no one wants to spend at least two months working on getting the money to level everything, and that's not including off-time from the server, that's two months worth of "gameplay"

No thanks.

Reaction score
@Ayjay he leveled from 1 to 100 on all 4 marksmanship like I did. There should be some sort of compensation and the people that have 100 should keep 100. Or make people start at 85 and let them level to 100..

Reaction score
@Ayjay Honestly not that cheesed over a refund just want to keep my levels I earned. My thought would be to make the gap less wide by starting people at 85 and let the people with 100 keep it.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@|RC| Code Monkey you're losing very little considering everybody has the same, plus like I said it's only 15 levels. The idea is to have no divide between players who have just joined & have enough money to spend it on making their gunplay better. Fine tuning the guns is open for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.