Update Log - 9/11/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Fair just another reason not to play. how long until people realise the map change still has the old content and get bored of that too?

Reaction score
But it divided the community. As where cars are misc and decorative mostly aside from speed, aim is a fundamental part of the gamemode, and with shittier marksmanship you'll be fucked in a shootout. Removing it put everyone on an even playing field

Reaction score
@Ayjay you are just going to lose your existing player base in the process while you are making changes that affect how much people have taken time to grind for their xp.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@|RC| Code Monkey Tbf the existing player base spent may be like 2-4 months away from the server, and all came back to a simple thing like a map change, i'm pretty sure they'd come back if an update happened

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Would have been nice to make a community poll to see who exactly would have wanted these changes, rather than possibly pushing away the players who kept the server alive and stayed when we had 20 players max

Reaction score
@Daigestive lmao from what I remember people pushed for removing marksmanship WITH SOME FORM OF COMPENSATION

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Daigestive the second one, it's pinned in server discussion. If you guys can handle a week of having no marksmanship, we'll do an official poll to see exactly what people want. This isn't some attack on people who have grinded for ages, it's simply the community wanting this very divisive feature removed. I'm more than happy to get rid of this change or fine tune it to meet whatever criteria players want (within reason)

Reaction score
@Daigestive im just saying that in general people recommended to remove marksmanship but offer some kind of compensation for the people who grinded it out

Reaction score
As someone who played when Marksmanship wasn't really a thing I am actually really happy that it has been removed. While I didn't have the most Marksmanship, I did spend a decent amount of time and money getting my marksmanship up and I am not bothered at all. It will make the game more balanced 100%

I never believed that something like shooting should be effected by a coded variable. Shooting in games is a skill as it is and shouldn't be altered or hindered artificially.

Status
Not open for further replies.