Update

Reaction score
Hey all,

yes, I am still alive and I am fine and didn't get shot yet. I just wanted to post a little update for all the peeps out in PERP that still know me and didn't forget about me yet. I missing PERP more than I thought I would, not because of the game aspect but more because of the community aspect. I would love to be more active, but sadly cannot. I hope you are all doing well, I am still lurking around the forums every day so hit me up if you feel like it.

Much love from your favorite German (after @Creepis and @Fredy of course :booty: )

The following paragraph is for all of my PD peeps: (@Testa @jimmythehamster @Sgt.James @Youseff @Garret_Pp @manymore )

After days of consideration, I came to the decision to fully step back from my position as Sergeant. I have been with the PD for about 2 years now and would like to thank everyone for their help and support during that time. It was my pleasure to serve as a Captain within the patrol division, I am sure the division is led at the best of everyone's abilities and fully support the current command team. Ultimately, I am thankful for all the opportunities given to me, during my time with the PD. Now, that I cannot be active at all in-game anymore due to my real life obligations I want to fully resign and give up my spot for future generations of Paralakes finest. I hope to see all of you again on June 1st, 2018.

Cole Rogerson

Captain, Paralake Police Dept. (Ret.)

Reaction score
yes, I am still alive and I am fine and didn't get shot yet.

Emphasis on yet. Don't forget you're in America.

Sad to see you go, one of the greatest officers ever.

Reaction score
Best Cpt ever <3 hope you're having a good time Cole and hope to see you more active in the future :))

Don't demote me Testa you're good too ;)

Reaction score
Where is your favorite corporals tag :(. If you ever come up to New England (Better version of the island off the coast of Europe) @Photon, @Bean Can, and myself can all do a meetup even though they live further away :). Glad to hear your not dead yet. Make sure to hang out with someone on thanksgiving or your basically an outcast. If you need any further advice from a certified american bad ass hit me up.

Reaction score
Hello, the town you live in is shit

As you can see I'm the officer with the most medals as of now if you look at My signature. I have worked hard after you left and I'm now an LT(apparently I'm not acting anymore Wtf)

What are you???