**URGENT** ERRORS & MISSING TEXTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how do I fix ATMs and defibilators appearing as errors, I am subbed to all perpheads content packs, the v4 map itself, aswell as v4 content.

Quick help would be appreciated as I can't really see much when im in the ATM screen.

Reaction score
I've reinstalled all PERP content and it has not fixed my issue.

26F6D2CC7B876990162C9095C921C74316D54652
reinstall ur game
+ perp content

i did this, also switched location of my gmod to my ssd

Reaction score
reinstall ur game
+ perp content

i did this, also switched location of my gmod to my ssd

I can try to reinstall CS:S and GMOD tomorrow when I wake up.
he cant, he plays on something called "nvidia now" which is like a vps built for gaming on macbooks and stuff(if im not wrong)
GeForce NOW, but yeah that’s correct

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the ATM is a perpheads content texture and not a CS:Source texture.
So let's take the scenario that your addons keep uninstalling every time you reboot GMOD.
Can you check if there's any addons in the GMOD addon menu ingame? If not, try subscribing, do not restart gmod, and check if it works now.
Then try a restart again, see if they're still there, if so, test the game, if not, we now know what the issue is. (CS:Source missing)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the ATM is a perpheads content texture and not a CS:GO texture.
So let's take the scenario that your addons keep uninstalling every time you reboot GMOD.
Can you check if there's any addons in the GMOD addon menu ingame? If not, try subscribing, do not restart gmod, and check if it works now.
Then try a restart again, see if they're still there, if so, test the game, if not, we now know what the issue is. (CS:GO missing)
i really didnt know that perpheads uses csgo textures, source?

Reaction score
Press on Import Spray and press on the arrow facing to the right on the new window, it opens up your Garry's Mod directory. In Steam, the stream carries over to your desktop but I'm not sure if that's the case for Geforce Now. Try it, if it works then try deleting the files mentioned in previous posts.
fO98eUo.png

If this doesn't work then we can't really help you, get rid of your fucking Mac that can barely fit any IO ports and get a decent Ryzen based PC. A Ryzen 3 1200 OCed with a 1050Ti will get you along just fine if you're on a small budget, if you want 50-70 FPS almost anywhere (except for shootout shitshows) then get a Ryzen 5 1600 and OC it to 3.8 GHz, best CPU choice I made in a long while.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you join the server manually or do you join via the friends menu by joining a friend whos in game? I have errors when I join in the game through the friends menu.

Reaction score
I still need help with this and need it URGENTLY. Here's some more information;

1. SWAT Van is an Error (Not necessarily bad cus wall hacks)
  2. ATM Models are still errors
  3. I do not hear police department raid alarms, house-alarms, and a few things that I can't remember off the top of my head.
  4. All shops have missing textures and I can't see the items unless I am hovering over it to see the name.

Will be updated accordingly.

You're an error

Status
Not open for further replies.