UV Map for Tesla

Reaction score
So, i'm a realy amateur with blender, however i know this isnt an easy issue to solve.

TDM Cars Tesla is flawed as it doesnt have a UV Map which means no skin, im trying to solve this but am already stuck....

I have unwrapped the project and that should be job done, however this is what the map looks like...

1709739530024.png

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Reaction score
I believe @Collier was doing something with unwrapping the Tesla model from what I saw the other day if you wanna get in touch with him, he might know how to resolve the issue.

Reaction score
My workaround for this is simple. Find a workshop skin for the TDM tesla (Theres loads) and just use that instead.

Reaction score
  • Staff
My workaround for this is simple. Find a workshop skin for the TDM tesla (Theres loads) and just use that instead.
you got a link?

I cant find any, they would have had to edit the TDM model itself as you cant skin it as it is

Reaction score
Did you use the smart uv unwrap? That's a weird uv map even if you don't have any seams set.

Reaction score
That's your issue!!!
If you want to create a proper uv map you need to learn how to set seams and do it the manual way.

Reaction score
That's your issue!!!
If you want to create a proper uv map you need to learn how to set seams and do it the manual way.
So tell us how then Mr Wizard or is this forbidden knowledge that I must slay the Dragon Of Alcazar mountain in order to earn your trust with the forbidden knowledge of the ancient Tesla Texture makers?

Reaction score
Ha, I've already done this, but I am holding it hostage until I coup my way back into PLPD SMT and get an SMT Tesla approved
Fuck you.

r0yxpemSmwNlctPv.png