V5 ROUNDABOUT IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
This is actually more effective than speed bumps as solid brush walls or other type of stuff in the middle would stop people from speeding (we have no oversized trucks so it's not needed to keep the middle clear). People HAVE to slow down or else they'd crash, better than waiting at a red light IMO but I hope people know how a round about works, either way I'd love to see this in action. I'll think about going trough the aids progress of decompiling V4 .bsp again and making one my own in Hammer.

Edit: Just have to adjust the turning radius of some cars in lower speeds if possible.

Deleted member 4116

I didn't even know that I had keys to your car, soz for crashing samuel can't drive.

Reaction score
  • Staff
"Do you have permission for that?" Get in the bin.
'it has been approved!'

eprhHGg.png

Reaction score
Ouch man, that "foreigners are stupid" really got me in the feels. I was just trying to tell you that we have them here too but ok, i see how it is :(

Edit: Why did I watch this whole video, I was fucking there lol

Reaction score
Ouch man, that "foreigners are stupid" really got me in the feels. I was just trying to tell you that we have them here too but ok, i see how it is :(

Edit: Why did I watch this whole video, I was fucking there lol
i wasnt saying it to you i was saying it like how you were depicting it lol

Reaction score
imagine chasing someone in a car and then the sudden comic speed decrease at the roundabout xddd