Vanessa Miranda's Helper app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: "Patrick Kagura"
Steam name: "Reaper"

STEAM ID: "STEAM_0:0:49515831"
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: "Helper."
WHY SHOULD YOU BE A HELPER: "I feel i should be helper because i like to help and i can assist players if they need help.
I have around 5 Days ingame Hours and i am reading the rules everyday i think. And i am helping new players out where they get jobs and i am telling failrp'ing players to read the rules or the rule he need to read i think i have the expierience to be helper.I will also own a escalade to show people around the map and help them where to get jobs and i can speak 3 languages English/German/Turkish.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: "Yes, i was admin on another PERP server but it was beta and i was admin on DarkRP."
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:" I would like to help this community out as Helper in-game and on the forums, and i also love to see a yellow glowing name,i have made a few of mistakes, and i hope not but i am sure i will make more but i almost always learn of them."
CONTACT INFORMATION :"Skype name:ugurkil-65 (Reaper)"
"http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059297390/"

Reaction score
I feel this player is very young and doesn't fully understand the seriousness of the RP we have in this community, i also feel he doesn't fully understand the rules quite yet. -Support. Maybe try again in a few weeks.

Reaction score
You have broken NLR twice and cdm every time you are chasing people.

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
You have only played 47 hours on the server, I think for someone to fully understand the concept of serious RP and the concept of the rules takes around 70+ hours, -support.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
You have only played 47 hours on the server, I think for someone to fully understand the concept of serious RP and the concept of the rules takes around 70+ hours, -support.
Can i ask how are you Senior member when you have been playing on the server 47 hours? I think i have been playing on it like 200 hours or something. Or does it only count how long time you have been member on forum?

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
It counts on the amount of forum posts..

Reaction score
I've never seen you help anyone honestly, never seen you and never heard of you. And thinking of what's been told about you ^ you don't really sound that informed about the rules.

Guys, i can understand you i will try it in 1 week again and i will answer to /help thx for your tips ;)

Reaction score
I like your RP style, seen you help as much as possible. From what i have seen, it's a +SUPPORT from me. Good luck :)

Reaction score
I don't trust you, ingame you said you were 14. yet in this post it says your 17 no need to lie about your age, no one will think less of you for being young.

Alex_:D said:
I don't trust you, ingame you said you were 14. yet in this post it says your 17 no need to lie about your age, no one will think less of you for being young.
OMG i misstyped it you dont understand me it was only a small MISTAKE! :mad:

Reaction score
I am sorry but you are just too young imo. I've seen you many times, and I would not call you a good, or bad RP'er. Also because of your age and country of origin, your English skills are lacking and it's often difficult to understand what you are saying. -Support

Fexxe said:
I am sorry but you are just too young imo. I've seen you many times, and I would not call you a good, or bad RP'er. Also because of your age and country of origin, your English skills are lacking and it's often difficult to understand what you are saying. -Support
You can be right but my english is very good i think ik what i need and i am more typing cuz i hate my voice, the voice and age is not important for me sir it is important to help people and assist them, is that not rght be careful exactly i only wanna help when you guys do not want me as helper and happy then test me for 1-2 and look how i am.

Reaction score
Reaper i don't think you fully understand what the helper role is for, could you please explain what you think you will be doing as helper?

Alex_:D said:
Reaper i don't think you fully understand what the helper role is for, could you please explain what you think you will be doing as helper?
Yes i have dont worry i am answering to /helps and showing sometimes new people around i am doing what a helper must do. So i am doing what i can right now as much as possible

Reaction score
Player has been permanently banned from the server; the application has subsequently been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.