Apply
IGN:
SteamID
What Rank you want to be?:
Why should you be in Vanguard?:
Are you good with First Person Shooter?:
What are you going to bring to Vanguard?:
Has any member reccomended you?:

IMPORTANT If any of you want to rank up ask me and I will decide on if you are worthy or Jake or Kevin will deal with it

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Made you guys a logo.
4ccea7e7a3.png

Reaction score
Wow what a great org so original must have taken you ages to write out the Huge application form by yourself! Obvious sarcasm

Nice one copying Stompers orgs Application page...

Reaction score
I'm asking you politely to please edit your org info please? I worked for a bit to try and make a good application form and you have copy and pasted it. it's very disrespectful, actually.

Reaction score
I am afraid if anyone thinks I have copied them I have not so stop complaining
[DOUBLEPOST=1427906352,1427905102][/DOUBLEPOST]If your here to claim that I apparently copied someone else leave because I didn't
[DOUBLEPOST=1427906520][/DOUBLEPOST]I will re-do this post so you can all be happy and stop complaining about how I apparently copied someone ekse

Reaction score
Haha. Sorry, I would have responded sooner, but I laughed so hard I got my phone taken away by my math teacher when I read this. Regardless, there is no point in going on a rant or guilt trip, as I doubt you would be competent enough to take it in anyways. The sad part is though. I'm sure myself and stomper would have accepted something as simple as n apologie, but it's a shame your to stubborn to swallow your pride. Anyways, you dug yourself into a hole by simply posting this thread, and with that response, the hole collapsed on you. Needless to say, it's goijg to take a while until you dig yourself out

Reaction score
I will not be replying to any more posts unless there questions or applications about vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.