Update log 27/04/2023 - The Organisation Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

MsvfAxi.png

Update Log 27-04-2023 : The Organisation Rebalance

Goodmorning Everyone,

Today we will be releasing an update asked for by many. For the lazy people(@..... ) I will put a TL;DR in the bottom. For the rest of you I have an exciting list of changes. I would like to start with a small notion. Most of these changes would not be justified without the police being altered as this update should reduce the amount of criminals involved in a single raid or organisation significantly. Hence some small changes have been made.

Lets start with the Police changes:
TFU Movement Speed has been reduced:
  • Heavy TFU from 110% to 90%
  • Light TFU from 110% to 100%
This change has been made as TFU is currently the best allrounder in-game and basically better at everything when we look compared to smaller orgs or single players. This change means that they will be just as good in direct confrontation, but if a criminal slips through the cracks, they actually have a chance of escaping.

Police Revolver change
  • SW Model 19 was lowered from Corporal+ to Officer+
  • Colt Anaconda was changed from Officer+ to Sergeant+
This change was made to take that laserbeam of a revolver out of the equation and was a requested change by many people.

Slot rebalance
A controversial one but we have rebalanced the police slots. Peak police slots would be reached at 100 players. We have rebalanced that so now max police will be reached at 125 players, a playercount we often see these days. This means through each 10 fold of players there is a little less police, but not so few it would be gamebreaking .

NLR Changes
Police NLR has been doubled from 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Yes this is a big change but will be eleborated on further in the last section of this update post.

These are all the changes we have decided to make for police. Yes they are hefty but it was the only fair choice compared to what you will find below:

Organisation Changes
Member Cap Reduction

The member cap for organisations has been lowered from 150 to 50. Organisations with more then 50 players will not be forced to kick players but will not be able to make new Alliances or invite more Players.

Ally Limit
To prevent the organisations from all allying up we have decided to add hard limits instead of the nerf system we use for players. This is to make sure you do not have to many allies making you practically unraidable. (Yes, where as it is technically allowed to raid allies this never happens.)
Players in orgAlly Cap
<=56
<=105
<=154
<=203
50+2
If you have 5 allies you will also not be able to invite new players into your organisation. If these values prove to strict there is a chance we will loosen them up a little.

Organization Leaderboard and ranking
This is something that has been asked many times about and we have finally decided to add. Organisations will now have ratings to show they are actually the best These ratings will be based on:
  • Kills / Deaths
  • Harvested Drugs
  • Car thefts
The more you get, the less you lose, the higher the rating.

Drug Yield nerf for bigger orgs
If you decide to have a very big org still, your yield will be lowered significantly. This is not only for your own drugs, but also if you harvest them from people you raid.

PlayersYield reduction
<= 120%
<=165%
<=2020%
<=2539%
<=4060%

These are very hefty changes but required to stop giant organisations from causing havoc.

Hierarchy
We have added a hierarchy which will automatically sort in your org ranks. This means you no longer have to put 1: infront of your ranks if you want to orde them. For now it is only visual, I will be adding functionality which includes not being able to edit higher ranks in the next update.

Transfer Fee
Transferring your organisation will now cost 10k experience.

Statistics Page
To see if you have any debuffs or buffs we have added a page where you can track these statistics.

Rival Bonus
Having rivals will now give you a XP multiplier, the more rivals the higher the multiplier goes.

Other Changes
There are a few other changes which will be liked or hated by many.

Removed Business Shops and Bazaar Front Doors
To reduce the abundant shootouts and bazaar raids and bank raiders hiding there, we have decided to trial the removal of the front doors of bazaar and business. If problematic the doors will be returned

Reworked respawn times
Now as I mentioned Cop NLR has been doubled, this is just to prevent everlasting shootouts, in compensation the average respawn time for police will go down based on percentage on duty according to the following scheme:
<25% Police = 3 minute Respawn time
>25% and <75% Police = 3 - 5 minutes respawn time
>75% Police = 5 minute Respawn time

For medics and FF the respawn time will always be 3 minutes.
If you die by fire or something NOT inflicted by another player you will only have 3 minute respawn time (all teams)

only exception to this is that if your redscreen is longer then your respawn time, When your redscreen expires you instantly respawn.

TL;DR Less PD slower pd , Nerf civ cus AK

A special thank you to :
- @Collier for helping me work this all out, and motivating me to do stuff
- @Dave for letting me kill him 50 times to see if the org scores work
- @TinySlayer Testing and Feedback
- @Fredy Giving me about 40 comments of Pull Request feedback to make sure the server isnt fucked on release

Last edited:
Reaction score
imo 60% nerf for a large org is hella overkill, maybe if it was changed to how many people are currently active it’d be cooler.

however bananagang only 7 members so we cool!!
Bananagang on top?

Reaction score
F3 dont work, org storage dont exist. Org is total gone, i was org leader, 28 levels, over 20 members, everyone had guns and weapons in org storage, and money. Its all gone!

Reaction score
Drug Yield nerf for bigger orgs
If you decide to have a very big org still, your yield will be lowered significantly. This is not only for your own drugs, but also if you harvest them from people you raid.

PlayersYield reduction
<= 80%
<=125%
<=1620%
<=2039%
<=4060%

These are very hefty changes but required to stop giant organisations from causing havoc.
that is dumb 60% reduction is lot if you get from 2 weed planter 120 max now you will get less than 60 mean 9k for 15 mins ... ..etc

Reaction score
Seems like you shouldn’t be zerging then big L to you
sadly cant take SS atm we have +25 member not active from 1mon
not sure when last time was zerging ( maybe when i was mayfair) the real thing that should get change is plpd slots
i dont think it will fix org zergs bc i can make 5 orgs and every org have 8 people and they are allys

also how would people pay for guns ?
9k for 15min

playing to have fun (grow drugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.