Update log 27/04/2023 - The Organisation Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i hope the xp nerf wasnt intentional lmfao

298000XP for level 32, 9800 XP for level 5 in a 5 person org kinda cuck
There is no XP nerf, we only changed it so your XP does not reset when you level up so it looks worse then it is

Reaction score
There is no XP nerf, we only changed it so your XP does not reset when you level up so it looks worse then it is
are you sure? I've been stuck level 5 org for a while after getting a shit ton of XP, doesnt seem right maybe i am bot

Reaction score
Why not just have a rule PD can't return to a scene for 10 minutes after respawn ?
some cops/tfu camp out side they dont care if its 10-20-30 mins just waiting for u to push so no point
non peak hours cops are not OP at all and are often times the entire department is slaughtered fully multiple times an hour.
some of officers are dumb they dont care if they win or lose and how to push just rush like idiots and die
#2: police are supposed to be OP so criminals don't turn the city into a crime infested cesspool.
not really if cops/defenders die and cops/defenders dont come back that mean the fight will end fast

as i remember the defenders use to come back and it was allowed and they just make it allowed to end the fight fast i think they should do it for cops same
at lest for now bc orgs can hold 8 for 0% drugs effect and i dont think the 8 people will be online on same time maybe 2 or 3

Personally raiding with 3 in avg and most of time atlest kill 2 in avg some time i have to kill waves of plpd

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
some cops/tfu camp out side they dont care if its 10-20-30 mins just waiting for u to push so no point

some of officers are dumb they dont care if they win or lose and how to push just rush like idiots and die

not really if cops/defenders die and cops/defenders dont come back that mean the fight will end fast

as i remember the defenders use to come back and it was allowed and they just make it allowed to end the fight fast i think they should do it for cops same
at lest for now bc orgs can hold 8 for 0% drugs effect and i dont think the 8 people will be online on same time maybe 2 or 3

Personally raiding with 3 in avg and most of time atlest kill 2 in avg some time i have to kill waves of plpd
Have you even read the update log aloo?

Reaction score
So who’s going to be growing and drying cocaine for 40 minutes or do a batch of meth? The time it takes to grow leaves such a big reduction is stupid who’s going to want to grow drugs, and meth ingredients are expensive as it is and you have to put effort into making it but it’s gonna be for a pointless profit.

Reaction score
So who’s going to be growing and drying cocaine for 40 minutes or do a batch of meth? The time it takes to grow leaves such a big reduction is stupid who’s going to want to grow drugs, and meth ingredients are expensive as it is and you have to put effort into making it but it’s gonna be for a pointless profit.
Just join a smaller organisation then your problem is solved.you can still raid with your friends in different organisation...

Status
Not open for further replies.