Model Suggestion Vehicle Underglow

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Vehicle Underglow
Suggestion Description: I believe this has only been recommended once, and that was in 2013 when Fredy’s response was “a tuning shop will probably be a ways away”. Well, now we have that, but I was wondering if Underglow was still out of the picture at all. Would this hamper CPU usage significantly? We already have two dynamic lights on cop cars (headlights and lightbar), which is why I assume adding another one to civ cars probably wouldn’t hurt.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, ideally make them toggleable with the same button as police lights, and also possibly make them illegal (infraction)?

Why should this be added?:
- Extra customization option (especially for JDM fans where Underglow is a staple)

What negatives could this have?:
- Server/Client performance, also not entirely sure if just spawning and attaching a light to a car is an easy or possible feat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Serious note about this suggestion;
Although this does sound nice to begin with by being allowed more customization options for vehicles etc, is it really worth the time and effort whilst new updates are being worked on and planned that are somewhat major?

That's something entirely up to the dev team ofc - I have no clue if this is something that can be thrown together in a night or something that would require a full rework of some system I'm not aware of, if it's anything more than the former this probably wouldn't be a good idea, not yet at least.